Fake fans

The next morning
I woke up to see kentrell still sleeping he looked so cute sleeping I woke up butt naked I hurried and found my panties and bra and put it back on and I put my dress back on just to see it had a huge rip in the front I was so annoyed because I actually liked that dress. So I'm thinking what I'm going to wear now just as I thought that somebody was knocking on the room door I opened the door but I was hiding behind the door because my dress was ripped it was a lady who looked like she worked at the building she dropped me off a bra and panties from Victoria secret and a whole Gucci fit and some Gucci slides and a rag and towel a new toothbrush and some lotions and perfumes I looked at her confused.
Ari- Hold on miss this cant be my stuff I didn't bring n-
Lady- Youngboy gave me this stuff and told me to give it to you in the morning his gift to you
I smiled thinking of how sweet he is
Ari- Well thanks
She nodded her head and left out the room. I closed the door and went to take a shower I took the weave ponytail out that I wrapped my hair in and wore my natural hair curly when I got it the shower I brushed my teeth washed my face lotioned my body and put on the outfit kentrell got me. When I went back into the room kentrell was still sleep so I decided to get on top of him and wake him up.
Ari- Babe get up! *kissing all over his face*
He continued to sleep trynna ignore me
Ari-Babe come on get up I'm hungry 
Yb- rd man I'm up I'm up
He sat up wiping his face with his hand trynna adjust to just being woke up he only had his boxers on he went over to the dresser and layed out a outfit the same as mines except it was a boy version and instead of the shoes being slides they were sneakers.
Ari- Thanks for the outfit babe
Yb- I knew that dress was gonna be ripped off so I had to have you a back up he said while biting his lip looking down at me.
He kissed me then went to get in the shower the room we was in was beautiful I didn't even get a chance to see how beautiful the room was it was so big and everything was white. White bed set white dressers white walls white floors white everything. I went on Instagram to see kentrell posted a picture of me and him that a worker took before he took me to the backyard.

Liked by lilyatchy, tommiee_ and 532,788 others nba_youngboy ain't no girl ever made me feel how she did that why we promise to hold it down till the end💍❤️ #slatt  hbkayla ahhhhh bitch yall officalll!!!❤️🤟🏽😛 mgng10x 💚🦍🐍🧟‍♂️ #tenshit nbakd...

nba_youngboy ain't no girl ever made me feel how she did that why we promise to hold it down till the end💍❤️ #slatt 
hbkayla ahhhhh bitch yall officalll!!!❤️🤟🏽😛
mgng10x 💚🦍🐍🧟‍♂️ #tenshit
nbakd2x she better have gave you some ass😂
malutrevejo finally somebody who cute I hated that other dirty girl 😂 
View 124,567 other comments

(I know the edit look a lil fucked but bear with me I was struggling😂)

  I laughed at the comments and smiled at the picture and decided I should show off my ring he got me☺️

Liked by indiaroyale, pnbrock and 34,0986 others 
ayr.eana_ @nba_youngboy ❤️ forever🤞🏼
indiaroyle y'all too cute dm me girl ❤️
ciarandreaaa_ hurry back I wanna see😱
bbg.babyjoe Yb all in love and shit 😂
kentrellxjania he ain't marrying you he marrying jania 😤
View 12,673 other comments

I dmed India and she wanted me to go to a party with her later tonight since she was still in San Antonio she was pregnant so I was thinking why would she wanna go to a party but she told me she just wanted to get out the house because she been locked in ever since she found out she was pregnant I texted her and told her I will text her if I'm available she said ok and I left it at that. Kentrell walked out the bathroom dripping with water and a towel wrapped around his bottom he had one of them twisting brushes and was twisting his hair with it I couldn't help but stare he had the perfect body and everything was just perfect.
Yb- keep staring at me like that imma have to fuck the stare outta you
Ari- you so corny *laughing*
Yb- my dick ain't corny *smiling*
Ari- whatever *laughing*
Yb- Yea I got that big monster had you screaming
Then he started mocking my moans
Yb- "kentrell stop" "slow down" "it's too big"
Ari- shut up I was not like that *laughing*
Yb- Yea whatever
He got finished getting dressed then we left the building and got back into his car. We was hungry so we went to the nearest IHOP we could find as we walked into the ihop the lady seated us and asked what drink we wanted I said a smoothie and kentrell ordered some apple juice.
Yb- man I hate when they do that shit
Ari- what?
Yb- order our drinks and not our food like a nigga starving *rubbing his stomach*
Ari- well babe they wanna give you time to think of whatchu want *laughing*
Yb- I already got what I want in my head like a nigga Hungary as a bitch right now 
I laughed at how mad he was a couple of little kids came over with they parents to take pictures with kentrell and he was a little annoyed because he was hungry but he still smiled for the kids. The lady finally ordered and brung our food kentrell ain't waste no time tearing his shit up he ain't leave a fucking crumb after we got done eating we talked a lil then walked out as we was walking out a group of girls came up to ken asking for a picture it was about five of them they asked me to take it being the nice person that I am I took it when we was about to get to his car one of the girls grabbed kentrell by the wrist asking can he sign her boob he looked at me I guess asking for permission I said go head and rolled my eyes after he signed the girl started saying "come here daddy give me a kiss give me a kiss" kentrell trynna push the bitch off him so I kindly pushed the bitch off him and grabbed my man the other girls was coming at me like don't touch her and when the girl got up she spit at me but it didn't touch me.
Ari- haha bitch you mad it ain't hit me hoe that's why ya ass got Knocked to the ground
Fan- bitch I will whoop ya ass fight me hoe you scary
   I tried getting to her but kentrell was holding me back
Ari- babe let me go I'm finna whoop this bitch ass i swear on me
Fan- come at me hoe and I'll fuck ya nigga
Yb- You ain't fucking shit hoe ya dogged out ass pussy you better get out my girl face before I turn this bitch up
By this time kentrell was heated his accent came out and he was all in her face I grabbed him and told him let's go it not worth it  as we was walking to the car the girl was still talking but we ignored the bitch and got in the car and sped off.
Yb- Hoes always on some hoe shit I can't stand bitch ass hoes
Ari- calm down babe just know if that spit would've hit me I would've found my way to that hoe no holding me back like the bitch corny why she ask for you to sign her boob like that shit ain't gon get washed the fuck off *laughing*
Yb- ari listen you don't have to go thru this with these hoes I know this the shit that come with this fame shit but I hope you don't just up and leave me over no hoes
Ari- I ain't leaving you over no bitches I can handle myself babe I don't wanna get into nun with ya fans as long as they respect me I'll respect them. 
     In the middle of us talking Montana called kentrell and kentrell was getting mad.
Yb- Mane fuck them hoes they came at my girl waddup it whatever with them bitches I'll dump one of them bitches on the head........Man Montana imma call you back lemme tell ari this dumb shit. 
Ari- what's going on?
Yb- These bitches all over the internet with the dumb shit saying I smacked one of them for you cus u was scared to fight and that you spit in they face because a picture I should've smacked that hoe and have you dog her out.
Ari- what yo them bitches bored I wanna fight they mad asfuck for no reason they some fake ass fans why they trynna lie on you babe don't even worry about it people was around and witnessed that you didn't slap her they have no proof what so ever
Kentrell just stared mad asfuck not wanting to hear shit we drove all the way to the hotel quiet ashit I don't know if I'm going to make the party with India tonight.

Author
Wow these hoes really tried ari and now they trynna slander Yb name smh🤦🏽‍♀️ India might be going to this party alone but we'll find that out in the next part❤️