Not a bad guy

Yb- rd man imma see you later
And we kissed and I went down the hall to me and the girls room. I unlocked the door and the girls was getting ready.
Ari- where y'all going?
Kayla- the bride is finally back! *running hugging me*
Miya- how was it did you have fun?
Ciara- Girl lemme see that ring
I was laughing at how they all came running to me crowding me in a circle I showed them the ring and told them everything he did and everything that happened.
Miya- awwwwww Yb being lovely dovey
Kayla- the beast then turned into a prince
Ciara- y'all gon leave her man alone *laughing*
Ari- anyways where ya-
  Then we got interrupted by somebody banging making beats on the door saying open the fuck up over and over we rolled our eyes because we knew who it was I opened the door and Ben, kd, boomer, and babyjoe came running on our bed jumping and shit while playing loud as music thru some small ass speaker
Kayla- come on y'all doing too much! *pushing Ben making him fall*
Ben- oh you wanna push me
He got back up and pushed her off the bed then she got up and pulled him by the hoodie and start punching him then boomer picked her up off her feet an threw her on the bed then Miya ranned up on boomer and her and Kayla was whooping his ass then Ciara ranned up on Ben then kd knocked my head off with a pillow and him and babyjoe was fucking me up with pillows I was trynna get up but I can't Miya seen me and stopped helping kayla and threw kd to the ground the started fighting then I got up and start fucking baby joe up we was rolling all over the damn place the whole damn room was play fighting it was fun asfuck!
Kentrell P.O.V
man jania stop calling my phone you fucked up thats on you man.......... bitch I ain't got no respect for ya worn out pussy ass hoe you tried to fuck my brother!
   I hung up the phone mad asfuck it's like the media just think I'm this bad guy who beat women iont beat nobody yea I might grip a bitch up but punching and shit is out yea I did some fucked up shit but name one fucking person who don't make mistakes. Man I'm bouta go to the studio to let this steam off me it's only like 2pm I'm finna see if gang wanna go. As I'm walking down the hall I hear all this noise like on some crazy shit I bang on the girls door cus that's where it's coming from it all this damn thumping and shit Ben come at the door outta breath and they all just looking at me.
Yb- what the fuck y'all in this bitch doing
Then they all just start fighting again they so fucking childish then they got "stepped on" playing loud ashit in the background.

Ari came to me rapping that shit in my face all pointing her finger in my face and shit "you got me fucked up waddup you ain't saying shit nigga play with me he gon get whooped cus we up in this bitch!" Then they all start jumping on the bed rapping that shit Ben doing some dumb ass dance.
Yb- man y'all retarted *laughing*
These the only people that make me smile and shit besides my babies and a few of my family.
Yb- mane who going to the studio with me?
Miya- We got plans me Ciara and Kayla and the boys was going to go to this arcade. If u and ari wanna go we can-
Yb- naw I'm cool imma just go
Ari- wait babe imma go with you
Yb- naw go have fun I don't wanna have y-
Ari- no i wanna go with u being with you is fun
  I gribbed her ass and said rd bet we left the room and got on the elevator I gribbed her up and started kissing her I know a nigga was getting her wet cus she kept trynna push me off her, before the elevator opened I let her go. I threw her the keys because I really didn't want to drive she said she had her permit and she knew how to drive so I said fuck it and I let her drive. We got to the studio and I pulled out my note book Nd started thinking bout everything I been going through and how I been feeling I was listening to the beat as I was writing and how the media just been treating me fuck them mane.
Ari- babeee lemme hear what you got so far
Yb- I'm not finish doe
Ari- so I wanna hear what u got so far
Yb- rd bet
I walked into the booth and went off.