Chapter 1: What the hell is going ON!

Kaitlyn's POV

It was another one of my heists as Kaitou Blade, and as for the usual, I succeed in stealing the jewel like I said I would in my note.

I was running through the each hallway escaping from the police force as I took a couple of turns here and there until right before me... there he was... my good old friend/rival, Detective Kendo/Cody Kendo.

"Now how may I help you Detective?" I said to him in a gentleman like tone, after stoped to acknowledge his presence.

"You could help by first, giving me the jewel and getting arrested." He said casually and he straightens his posture.

"Sorry my dear rival, but I can only help with just one of those things. Can't do everything for you, now can I?"  I responded, then winked at him, gaining a angry grunt in return.

Smirking as I was about to smoke bomb out of here while leaving the jewel behind, since it's not what I'm looking for I don't need it.

But something happened...

A portal, like the one I came here in, pop up out of nowhere from behind me. I turned to gaze at it with a shocked expression. This was different from my one. Mine is a blue like colour, while this one is red.

"Blade! What's you game?! What's Going On!" called out the detective, with confusion plastered on his face about this new occurrence.

"I don't know?! This isn't me!" I answered honestly, a little caught up in my thoughts 'What is going on here, I didn't find the jewel yet, so what is that?!'

We stared at the portal until I felt a sudden force pulling me in... and only me.

'wait WHAT!'

I was off the ground at this point still floating forward into it, until the Detective grabbed me by the arm.

"Blade! I don't know what's going on but you're not getting away!" he said, trying to pull me back with his strength, but he wasn't strong enough. He continued to try but the force was stronger, leading him to be slowly pulled along with me.

'if he doesn't let go now he'll be dragged too!'

"Detective! You must let Go! Or you'll get pulled in!" I told him, but he refused to listen and kept holding on.

I saw that we were getting close, so using my other arm, I used it to pull the detectives hold off me. Once I was released, my being was headed straight to the portal.

The last thing I hear is the detective shouting out my name.

"BLADE!!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Red...

I was in a void of red, still getting pulled by an invisible force. I held onto my top hat, as for it to not fly off during the ride.

Yelling aimlessly for no good reason, except for the fact, I was in some weird portal which was just about to reach it's end and was now falling to the ground.

'wait... THE GROUND!?'

I quickly tried to position myself for the landing as the ground became more visibly known to me.

It wasn't long until I finally landed ~ and quite a nice land too if I don't say so myself. But as I crouched from were I landed, my head lifted slowly to assess my surroundings.

Surrounding me were a large amount of men in Black on one side, but on the other there stood one in a fully clothed white suit, standing near the edge of what I'm assuming we're on a roof.

If you had seen my face, you would see a calm and composed person, but inside...

'WHAT THE HELL IS GOINNG ON!!!'

...I was anything but calm...