. s i x .

Yoongi had heard about Taehyung's bad behavior towards Seokjin, and that was something he absolutely did not tolerate.

Therefore, he forced him to buy a cake with strawberries as a gift to Seokjin to say sorry.

Dragging his feet with Yoongi watching from the front door of the bakery, he slowly made his way over to Seokjin's house. As soon as he turned the corner where Yoongi couldn't see him, he bolted.

Not away from Seokjin's house, but directly to the front door. He looked through the window, and seeing that Seokjin's mother was not there he confidently knocked on the door.

A sleepy Seokjin opened the door, rubbing his eyes, evident he had just been sleeping. When he saw who his visitor was, his eyes widened and he looked to the floor.

"G-Gim Dae-ung," he mumbled. 

Taehyung smiled brightly. "Hey man, I came to apologize. It was quite rude of me to do that to you, and I should have realized it sooner."

He leaned in to look into Seokjin's eyes, and he smiled. Seokjin caught his eye and couldn't help but smile back, even though he was trying not to.

"I brought you an apology present. Your favorite, with strawberries on top! You like those, right?"

Seokjin looked up a little at the dessert, and a grin stretched on his face. Taehyung smiled at Seokjin's reaction.

"Gamsa-amnidda Dae-ung!" Seokjin shouted, bowing a 90 degree bow.

"No problem, I'm happy you're feeling better." He shifted the cake forward, and put it in front of Seokjin to recieve. "Would you like a slice? Or maybe we can enjoy it together."

At the sound of it Seokjin's face brightened. He nodded furiously. Taehyung smiled, and opened the plastic cover.

And threw it into Seokjin's face.

He snickered at the shocked and hurt expression that immediately displayed onto Seokjin's face. The cake dropped to his shirt, and slid down, making a trail of heavy frosting the whole way until it finally fell on the ground.

Seokjin felt embarrassed, and most of all hurt. His eyes welled up with tears and he slammed the door shut, but before doing so yelling,

"I sowwy!"

---

Dear Hush,

Taehyung came to my house today. He offered me a cake, my favorite kind even with strawberries on top.

I was so sure that his apology was sincere, and that he had really turned a new leaf.

I was ready to say he was my friend. Until I ended up wearing the "gift".

I should have known that was coming. But I still believe in him. I'll talk tomorrow, I have to wash my shirt.

---

Taehyung smirked on the way into the bakery. 

"I'm assuming you apologized like I asked?" Yoongi said, a little suspicious.

"Yep, he and I are friends now. Really good friends. I might like to come over more often, actually."

Yoongi relaxed, and went back behind the counter to serve more customers. 

"That's good. Maybe we can let him buy more baked goods here with a discount."

Taehyung looked outside the window, and smiled. He went behind the counter, putting the work outfit on. "Yes, I would love to bring him here."