. t w e n t y t h r e e .

Dear Hush--- Kim Seokjin--- December

Dear Hush--- Kim Seokjin--- January

Dear Hush--- Kim Seokjin--- Februrary

Dear Hush--- Kim Seokjin--- March

Dear Hush--- Kim Seokjin--- April

Dear Hush--- Kim Seokjin--- May

Dear Hush--- Kim Seokjin--- June (not collected)

His eyes scanned the list. He was certain of the dates of each letter in the diary. He purposely had organized them by month, so it would be easier to sort out the dates and events each diary entry told.

He just had to decide which ones to show. Should he present all of them? No. Just the important ones.

Kim Seokjin's diary is one that holds events of that town that should never be heard about.

Kim Seokjin wrote nearly every single day in his diary since his first day in that school.

If people looked hard enough into that diary, they would see a pattern. They'd see what was really going on behind the scenes.

Or would they? No one could take that chance.

However, the one secretly collecting Kim Seokjin's diary entries was too naive to understand this.

After all, he was only a high schooler.

A high schooler named Park Jimin.

---

Seokjin was at his bottom most point. The one he visited most was Jungkook.

Jungkook always made him laugh, and Seokjin really liked his company.

Seokjin hadn't known that Jungkook-at this point- was the only one he was depending on for happiness.

It was toxic to Jungkook. The younger loved making Seokjin happy. It made him feel good inside to be helping a friend out.

However, that became all he could think about.

Seokjin's happiness.

Even though Seokjin couldn't speak, the way he acted screamed "you're the only one keeping me going, Jungkook."

He felt special at first. After all, he was the one Seokjin liked hanging around.

But..

It was destroying him on the inside. He was deprived of his own happiness just by trying to make Seokjin happy.

Some days Seokjin wouldn't laugh or smile. That really put a heavy burden on Jungkook. He felt responsible for making sure that Seokjin was okay, and when he wasn't, it brought Jungkook down.

Jungkook was assured that Seokjin would be okay by one thing. He had a secret. A secret between him.. and Jimin.

---

"Wake up.."

"Wake up."

"Kim Taehyung, you wake up right now!"

"WAKE UP!"

Slap.

Taehyung jolted up from his bed, clutching his blanket tightly.

"Finally, you're awake."

Taehyung fought back tears. His cheek was red. He was in pain.