. f i f t e e n .

Knock knock.

“Go away.” 

“Namjoon hyung please!”

Namjoon heard Jimin on the other side of the door, sounding desperate and like he was about to cry.

He furrowed his eyebrows. Jimin was always too shy to come to someone’s house first unless they invited him over.

Something was wrong.

He opened the door, seeing a distraught Jimin standing before him, wiping his leaking eyes with his palms.

He kept gasping for air as he cried harshly, trying to hide his tears in front of Namjoon.

“What’s going on, Jimin?” Namjoon asked, his tone heavy with worry.

“Seokjin,” he managed to choke out in between tears, “he went missing.”

Namjoon’s eyes went wide, and thought of how much Hoseok admired Seokjin and how sad he would be to hear the news.

He switched on his detective mode, and began asking questions.

“When was the last time he texted you?”

Jimin’s eyes were red, and he kept sweeping his hand through his hair, trying to think. 

“Eleven hours ago. He.. i-invited Jungkook and I over for lunch, but when we got to his house we discovered that he wasn’t there! He told his mom that he would come home straight away, but he didn’t..”

Namjoon felt bad for Seokjin. There were only a few explanations for his disappearance, including..

“Kidnapping.. murder.. rape.. drugged..” he began listing off quietly, and Jimin almost burst into a new set of tears.

“Namjoon please!”

“Sorry Jimin.. I just don’t know what could have happened to your friend,” Namjoon murmured.

-

“Blease, led me go..”

“Are you crazy? No way, you expensive piece of shit.”

Seokjin kept thinking that he had run out of tears to cry out, but again they would come pouring every few minutes.

He had been kidnapped.

The man was tapping slowly on the steering wheel as he kept driving. Seokjin was strapped to the back seat, with a piece of cloth tied loosely around his mouth.

Earlier, he was walking home, smiling at the idea of making lunch for Jimin and Jungkook.

It was the first time that they would be trying his meals, and he was beyond excited and a little nervous to show them his cooking.

He decided to go to the grocery store to buy extra ingredients that he needed.

Unfortunately because it was early in the morning, the store hadn’t quite opened yet.

So he waited for it to open.

A man with sunglasses on and a black snapback approached him. He seemed to be in his late twenties, maybe even early thirties. 

“Excuse me, young man, but I couldn’t help but notice that you have been waiting for my store to open.”

Seokjin looked up from his phone, and pointed at him as if to ask ‘you’re the manager of this store?’ 

The man furrowed his eyebrows. “Are you deaf?” 

Seokjin smiled, and nodded. The man grit his teeth. “Ah, that will lose me money,” he muttered quietly in annoyance.

He put on a smile, and pat Seokjin’s shoulder. “I’m not allowed to open yet, but I can let you look through today’s deliveries.”

Seokjin nodded, bowing over and over. “Gabsa-amnidda!” 

He was glad that he wouldn’t have to make his friends wait for him, now that he could get what he needed faster.

He followed the man out to his van, which was white without any brand name.

He furrowed his eyebrows, slightly confused. He turned to the man, who was smiling. 

“Welcome, young man,” the man said slowly, his smirk growing. Seokjin’s eyes widened in realization.

The man was quick to wrap his strong arms around Seokjin before the male could run away.

The man kneed him in the stomach, making Seokjin pass out. He tied a cloth tightly around his mouth, ensuring that no noise was made from him.

He tied his hands and feet together, and threw him in the back seat.

“You’ll sell for loads with those looks,” the man said, chucking to himself, thinking of the fortune he would soon make.

Seokjin’s eyes opened, and the blur was slowly going away. He was laying on his side in the back seat of a car, feeling a tightness around his limbs and mouth.

Immediately he began to struggle, and attempted to scream, but the cloth made him choke when he opened his mouth.

Fear pricked at his heart when the man turned around in the drivers seat after closing the door. He smiled, and took off his sunglasses.

Seokjin’s eyes widened, and tears started to build up at the inner corners of his eyes, sliding down his nose sideways, and dropping on the leather seat.

He had bloodshot eyes, and they were wide, completing the insane look on his face.

“What a pretty boy! You’ll make me hundreds of thousands!”

He began touching Seokjin’s face, caressing his cheek. Seokjin’s tears were pouring at this point, and he began twisting away and violently trying to get out.

“Such soft skin. Perfect for kissing and..” he looked at him, smiling wickedly. “biting..”

Next his hand grabbed a fistful of Seokjin’s hair, feeling through the soft brown locks. 

“My my, you take such good care of your hair, young man. My customers will really like you.”

Seokjin whimpered, trying to kick the car door in hopes that it would give way.

The man turned back I his seat, and put the key in the ignition, starting the car.

He pressed the lock button, which automatically locked all of the doors in the car.

He started driving out of the empty parking lot, and out into the street. He had Seokjin's school bag in the passengers seat with him.

Seokjin was smart, and had his phone in his pocket so when he was untied he could hopefully try to contact someone before the man realized that he had a phone.

His heart was pounding in a fear he had never felt before. He had been kidnapped, and now he would be sold away.

The man tapped his finger repeatedly on the steering wheel as he drove.

"Your deafness will definitely lose me money," the man muttered angrily to himself."

Help.. Seokjin thought desperately as he eventually feel asleep.