"Liza"

I was really irritated now.

Both of them looked at me, shocked.

Nathan immediately came over and did everything he could think of to try and make me like him again, but I ignored him entirely.

Mattias, however, looked very upset, and turned and walked away slowly towards the door. Just before he went inside, he looked back at me, and the hurt look in his eyes made me feel absolutely terrible.

If only I could get Nathan to go away.

I didn't like him at all, except for a friend, but he was always following me and trying to sit next to me, ect, even though I never encouraged him. In fact, I usually tried to avoid him.

He was still there, still trying to talk to me, and invading my personal space by trying to stand right next to me again.

Suddenly, I had an idea.

I moved over to the edge of the balcony, where there was no railing, and looked up at the sky. Nathan perceived what I was looking at, and started chattering away about the stars.
I 'admired' the stars a few seconds longer, then "accidentally" toppled off the edge, giving a little gasp.
As soon as I hit the ground, I rolled under the train. It was a lot more difficult in the dark, but I made sure I kept my head and rolled out on the right side.

Suddenly I bumped into someone's legs, and they tripped over me, landing on my stomach and knocking all the wind out of me.

"What the?!!!" said Mattias's voice, "Who the ____'s this??!!"

I tried to answer, but only managed a little squeak - I still hadn't gotten my breath back.

Mattias peered into my face, and realised it was me.
"Oh, sorry Elisabeth....." He helped me up, and I hung on to his shoulder while my poor lungs recovered.

When I'd made sure I could breathe again, I let go, and Mattias made as if to go away. I grabbed his arm again.

"Look.......Mattias, I....I'm really sorry about what happened there before."

He looked at me, and smiled a little. "Oh, that's okay.....I probably went a little too far with him."

I nodded, lost in thought.

By now the last carriage was rushing past.

Mattias broke my silence by shouting, "Quick! Jump on!" and sprinting for the train. I chased him.

"But I'm not tall enough - " I puffed, "I...can't...reach-"

Suddenly Mattias picked me up and threw me onto the ledge, then leaped up beside me, with one arm round my waist to make sure I didn't fall off.

He began laughing.

"Nearly missed the train!"

Still a bit breathless, I looked up and giggled.

"Thanks, Mattias."

He chuckled again, and looked down at me.

"Seriously, just call me Matt - I'm more used to that."

I blushed and grinned. "Okay.....as long as you don't call me Elizabeth again - it makes me feel like I'm in trouble!"

He laughed heartily, and tightened his arm around me, pulling me closer to him.

"I'll call you Liza then."

I blushed and grinned. I looked back and felt the darkness rushing past me as the train sped away, with us clinging to the side of the last carriage.

A/N: Aww.......he's calling her Liza! How cute......I wonder what Nathan thinks of her falling off the train?!!!....lol