"Please Wear Your Shirt!"

A/N: Sorry, the picture above isn't actually a video - I took a screenshot of it lol

Mattias sighed.

"Okay.....but I feel much more comfortable without it on - it's too hot."

I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, that.....and you like me being able to see you without a shirt - so you can show off your muscles and make me blush."

"Well......yeah, that too."

"Oh, Matt......you're so ridiculous....." I shook my head.

Mattias nodded, and gave me a cheeky grin.

"I know......but I'll put it on now, so I can make you happy." he told me with a cute smile, and picked up his shirt. However, he didn't undo the buttons, but slipped it on over his head. The action showed off his back and core muscles.......I knew he was doing it deliberately.

I forced myself to look at the ground again, and sighed.

"You just love doing that to me, don't you, Matt?!"

He smirked. "Sorry....." his eyes softened when he looked at me, and he sounded so sincere, I had to forgive him - I smiled back in reply. He smiled shyly, then took my hand in his......he was so sweet. We walked slowly back across the warm, golden fields together.

He saw me to the door like a proper gentleman. Just before he left, I felt him squeeze my hand quickly. I was reassured, and knew he wanted me to try and pull myself together.

I grinned shyly at him, and he grinned back.....then he turned and took off towards the field, to help his dad. I watched him for a few moments, then squared my shoulders and walked in.

I joined the mums, who were already up and working, and spent all morning helping in the house. I was allowed to ring the big lunch bell, which brought all the boys in - back for lunch. I was very pleased with myself - I had managed to regain complete control over my emotions, and didn't even blush once when Mattias came in!

Lunch was delicious, and there was plenty for everyone. We kids were just washing the dishes afterwards, when suddenly, Mum dropped a bombshell on us.

"Okay kids, we'll have to be leaving after lunch - the floods have gone down enough now....so be sure you have all your stuff, and don't forget to say goodbye to your new friends."

A/N:

Noooooo!!!!!! Lizzy is leaving!!!!!! :'(

Mattias finally gave in on the shirt argument to please Liz, how cute.....and he's so considerate - his manners are so nice and caring for her....Who doesn't just love Mattias?! ;)

But then Lizzy has to leave.....it's sooo sad - and we only have two more chapters to go!!!

Comment, please, and tell me what you think will happen!!! :)

~ Estella_Dean <3 <3 <3