•Frequently Asked Questions•

Frequently asked questions:)

-I decided to do this just in case you guys still had any questions after reading the story, ⚠️know that if you're still not done reading there are some parts that could be spoiled!⚠️

Q:What was the story behind that odd photo?
A: Well, in the photo the dads face is scratched out, the moms face has a black scuff mark, and then when Scarlett is viewing the kids pictures a few pages later, water drops fall from the top floor. The description of the photo can be read on Chapter 6. This all hints to the stories and deaths of all the members of the family, which was revealed in Chapter 12. The dad cheating on the mother, hence the scratches on his face. The mother being burned alive, which explains the black smudge over her picture, and the kids who died by drowning (explains the water droplets)

Q: Who was the lady Scarlett saw at the stop light when in the car with Henry?
A: It was the mother of the two kids, it is revealed in Chapter 12 that the old slaves of the family burned the house with their mother in it. Therefore, it explains all the burns on her face, which Scarlett sees in the Chapter.

Q: Did the dogs have any connection with the slaves?
A: They did have somewhat of a connection. When Scarlett was battling her depression, it is explained that her dogs were there to "tend to her". This is much like the late servants which tended to the family. Both servants were hung, told by the picture found in the old box in Chapter 7, and unfortunately the dogs were hung as well.

Q: Did Alice and Chris know what Scarlett was talking about?
A: Never did they know what Scarlett was truly trying to say. Like it is revealed, they can't see the photo album for what it is... instead they see it as an old guest book. Scarlett always expected that they knew because of their vague answers. When first asked about the about the album, Alice replies with "Woah, that's pretty cool, antique?" The reply could've fit for both a photo album or a guest book, which then the truth is finally revealed in Chapter 12.

Q: How did Nathan kill Scarlett in the end?
A: Although Scarlett's exact death will remain a mystery, we know that the fact that Henry was a anesthesiologist helped a lot in gaining Scarlett's body. Henry's job was first revealed when they went on a date and seemed like a small detail till it comes back and is used to Nathan's advantage in Chapter 13.

-as you can tell the story has many hidden messages scattered throughout so I hope this clears up any confusion but if there were any questions that were not listed here that you still want answered, don't hesitate to leave a comment and I'll answer it for you! -

Happy reading :) new stories coming soon ! 💙💙