Prologue

We meet at a dark alley midnight. Rain pouring down all along with the sound of thunder and lightning striking like a bolt. My clothes being completely soaked because of rain, tears falling along with it is not even new to me, yet a habit of mine. I saw him being soaked also as he cries in the corner of the alley. I wondered and reached him. I patted his arm then, I saw his red eyes. It was a bloody one. I saw his nose, jawline that could slice and lips which is so dry. I felt dying with his gaze upon me, knowing for myself that I am an immortal, I can't feel love, care and anything. I'm just an immortal which is cold and strange, yet I felt death crawling onto my veins and craving for my soul.

"Are you okay?" He asked wiping off his tears. I should asked him first but my eyes and mind is so confused about these little things. Am I having a feeling? "I felt the same way as you." He muttered for me to be shock. Does he even heard my thoughts? "I'm okay. I'm sorry if I interrupted your moment. I was just curious." I explained as he stood up leaving me a smile then walked away. He left me alone in that alley after I muttered, alone and in cold, no one to rely and terrified.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A story which is black and white and grey. It's all about two immortal; a red-eyed one and a cold-strange character. They've been lost in an alley and cupid did his work. It is to love, I guess?

I hope you'll liked it.

Hearteuu♡