1

"Good morning..New student will be introduced for now." The lady in heels and eyeglasses muttered as she introduced the transfer student.

"Hi! I'm Irene, glad to meet you all." A black haired and cheerful girl muttered.

"Annyeong, my name's Jae" The transfer student muttered with his cold voice and attitude, I guess. "Okay you may now seat in those vacant chairs." The teacher muttered as Irene sit over Seulgi and Sungjae beside me. I'm still gazing at him head to heels while him is just being cold and strange fixing his aura.

Time is so fast. The discussion went well and it's break time.

"Okay, class dismissed." After a couple of discussion, everyone fix their things after the dismissal. For me, I'm always staying at the room after dismissal or sometimes I go to the rooftop, and for today's plan I decided to go up because its a nice weather.

I know, it's kind of weird to hear an immortal schooling in a university especially taking a course which is all about literatures, writing stories and everything. An immortal writing stories? How ironic. Stories which are full of emotion and feelings is a complete opposite of mine.

"Hi?" A beautiful figure is behind me speaking with a smooth voice and is greeting me. I looked up and see her glowing colorful while me is being dark and I don't know sad. She sit beside me and smiled so widely to me as she started speaking. "Hi. I'm Irene. What's up?" I just nodded my head covered my face with my long black hair. "Yahh~ why are you covering your face? Im so disappointed." She muttered with a sad face showing. "I'm Sooyoung. Class Nathaniel." "Ara. You're my classmate right? The one seated beside the window." She explained as I nodded my head moving away from her, avoiding her gaze. "Aigoo.. don't be shy with me. I want someone to talk to since I'm new here. And you know, Seulgi the cat-eyed lady, she's so talkative that she questioned my whole life before I came here earlier. I just made an excuse then I saw you coming up here and follow you." She keeps on blabbing but little did she know I escaped the rooftop and go downstairs for my next class would be up.

I run as fast as I could to escape from her, holding my books and pen while my hair is really covering my face. So fast at running that I'd even stumble on the stairs that my things started to fall and seen scattered at the area. "I'll help you." A figure said as he kneel and help me get my things up. It's kind of a romantic scene in a movies, drama and stories that are being made, having the girls to have a pang on their chest and makes their heart flutter that brings pinkish color to their cheeks. But why? Why can't I feel those? Is it because of me being an immortal? An immortal that's me. "Thanks." I muttered to him and go away still running.

________________

"How's strange. I really met those gaze." I speak to myself as I go upstairs to have a break. I just need some air. "Oh hi, did you see a girl here?" A girl muttered as she hurriedly came down stairs. "I saw no one." I replied continuing my way upstairs. "Okay thanks... oh, wait.. are you Sungjae? Is it our time for class now?" She stopped and talked to me. I just continue walking.

Finally, a nice spot to spend the day. Fresh air. It was wonderful. I walked, sit and read books, entertaining myself is indeed so nice.

"What's this?" I muttered as I saw a rose. Black rose it is. But how could a tears be spent so easily. I grabbed the rose kept it on my pocket and go downstairs for I'm sure it's dismissal.

If an immortal cries, and it's tears left alone in a flower, it turns black. A dark black, that looks like its burnt and a single blow, it would fade or disappear or vanish. Mortals are like that also, they fade when their time comes. The ones they've left also spend tears, only after they fade. They are sacrificing their tears because of the 'love' mortals have.

As what I've read in many books and heard in many audio-stories, Love is the most topic of all. It is the key to make an amazing and interesting story and captives the mind and soul of every mortal, and immortal I guess so.

"Love, love.. wh-what is.. love.. to be specific?" I muttered on the way back home from school. I kept on thinking. The word 'love' that keeps on bugging me.

I reached the alley, where I always let my tears flow. I walked to it and sit upon the corner. I then embraced the beautiful city lights to be seen and decided to put the flower into the corner and leave it there, giving myself a bet; if it would be lost until I came back at midnight, I'll try hard and give a try and guess what's this 'love' means to be specific. Yet if it is otherwise, I'll stop knowing and pretend it doesn't exist this 'love'.

And that's my life goes on, always. I kept on betting which one of the choices, giving myself conditions.

I got home after then, eat dinner and fixed my studies. It's been a routine and nothing changes.

At night, I can't really sleep well after that day happened few weeks. Those memories is so clear to my mind that going out in the midst of night, sitting in a corner of an alley and watching the moon so bright is a treatment I consider.

"A black rose." Someone muttered. Its past 10 pm and I came back to see the rose. It might've been not midnight still the time flies fast and I like being punctual.

"Is there someone who left you? Do they leave you with tears?" The person is suddenly talking into a flower. It's weird and unusual, am I right? She keeps on blabbering to the rose as I saw her still on her uniforms and me on a comfy clothes.

I reached her. She touched the rose. The wind became so cold and suddenly water droplets is formed turning into rain, pouring all over my skin and clothes as it is being soaked. I saw her, also wet as she stood up, and our gaze met as she's holding the rose.

"A single blow it would fade."

"I wish to know what is love"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Yay! 1st part done.

An early sorry for my grammars po kekeke..

Christmas break is real. I'm having the feeling of writing stories all day, that's why I made this.

I'll update soon..

Hearteuu♡