10

"Oppa, what are we?"

Night it is already, and the moon was alone without its stars.

"Sooyoung-ah, I..."

The sound of sirens was heard, he was on panic.

"Sooyoung-ah, leave this place. Run please. I want you to live."

"I don't want. I need you."

"I beg you."

He ran as he grabbed her hands and tighten his grip. They've been chased, he was.

Like a movie they said, a love scenario where prisoners, a lover, was caught, and everyone thought of it as a crime. A crime in being in love and like? It was so unfair.

I never thought that feeling was for everyone, I may be immortal yet I'm feeling the warmth, happiness, life importance and love I received from him.

In a place where blinking light post was seen, it was in the alley to their home.

On the alley they've meet, on the alley, where tears was shared and on the alley, where it starts.

"Sooyoung-ah... I'm your first, second and hoping for being the last wish."

"I know."

Foreheads sealed, his hand cupping her cheeks, tears were flowing from their orbs, and sobs that's been heard. Should you expect this as a happy ending?

"Sooyoung-ah, all of it may have end, yet don't forget that I'll always wait for the heavens to let us meet again. Not too much wait and such long meetings we will have. I promised that."

Giving that smile as he looked at her after embracing her full of love. He mumbled those words to assure her that they'll wait for each other.

Through needles and pins, aching and tears, they'll endure it until the time will allow them to be at each other's arms again.

Can't escape from these wish that has been granted. When everything was slowly falling, getting safe to each other and in love. Why there goes endings?

Her nightmares became truth.

"Please be safe..."

*thuds*
A shot was heard, an enormous explosion that shoots his heart. A hurtful ending it was.

"Sooyoung-ah!"

A boy. With those bloody eyes. Bleeding heart. And a smile. It approaches her.

Aching, breaking and tearing. She can't handle it seeing him. He was there reaching for her hand, he was screaming help with those eyes and oblivious smile.

"Sooyoung-ah..."

She catches him falling onto her arms, embracing him and shared the blood he keeps on stopping from bleeding.

Tears...

Blood...

Screams...

"Please, stay..."

"Yah! Help me! Don't go, please.. don't leave, yah! Wake up, jebal.. I'm telling you!"

Crying, like she was about to drift away, as she was about to collapsed, it really made her sick, it made her lonely, again.

"Yook Sungjae, jebal...Wake up now please."

Tears were flowing, he was unconscious. Hugging him, telling him to wake up, telling herself that it was her dreams again... it breaks her heart.

From above, teared also. The rain pours as the moon fades and covered by clouds. The sound of the rain and her cries, hoping he'll wake up with this miracles she had on mind but it can't.

He's dead.

"Yook Sungjae, Please stay... please... Let's meet with a real happy ending, I beg the heavens..."

I was left in that alley, alone, soaked in rain, terrified, and lost from his embrace.

•••

Three months passed. Wind blows in this cold morning, sunrises up. Also three months passed of hurting herself, spending tears and aching the heart screams. After those months she became weak from losing him.

Everyone might say that she was martyred for him, but she can do nothing about it. It was her wish to meet his kind, love him and have a death caused by him.

Him who was her everything up to death. It was always him in those three months. It was Yook Sungjae, her heart wants.

He became the cause of her death. The reason her heart beats was because of him. But right now she was found on her desk with a pen and paper she was holding.

I learned that love was the source of life. The life I lived. The life I've wasted with no him.