2

"A single blow it would fade." I mumbled looking at the rose still the rain looks so sad, creating rivers of tears.

"I wish to know what is love" She blowed the flower like dandelion, yet colored black. It disappear. I need to fulfill my bet already. To know and try guessing love, is a challenge I took for myself.

After she blown out the flower, it withered and scattered all over as the wind let it flew. She wished to know what is love and so do I, to guessed it and learned it. But what exactly is this 'love'?

"Hey, are you fine? You're wet." I muttered.
"Look, who's not wet?" She smirked and it let me have a smile onto my face. She got a sense of humor, how great.
"I mean, yeah.. we're wet.. Uhm, Are you my classmate?" Questioning her as we still stood up in the alley, still soaking under the rainy night.
"I guess so. You're a transfer student right?"

"Yes, and I think you're my seat.."
I haven't continue what I said, since a motorbike almost hit her and I run onto her catching her body as she fell out of balance. It's the second time I saved her if I'll be honest. I looked into her eyes, it was dazzling and illuminating, unlike mine, a bloody one. And I or both of us were completely uncomfortable at that time that I just let her go.

"Are you scared that I'll be gone into an accident?" She muttered jokingly, escaping the awkwardness and uncomfortably with each other. "Of course, the law will sue me, incase something will happen to human." I replied, explaining things to her, the laws of this humans or mortals I might say.

________________

I just nodded at his nonsense. Of course I already know the rules in this world, And naturally I'm sick of it, wishing I could die already. Ah, right.. I almost forget that I'm an immortal. That's why I wish for something different earlier.

To know what is love.

While I'm at the rooftop earlier, I was crying because of a soul or ghost or spirit I saw. She's Irene. She was a transfer student also in the class Nathaniel 3 years ago and unfortunately before her first day of school ends, something happened to her that leads her to disappear in this world. I don't know if being an immortal can cause you to see ghosts or spirit or something, that's why sometimes I just cry it out for I pity them and being sorry for their loss.

"Aren't you cold?" None of us move a nerve until I questioned him. If he's a mortal, he should felt coldness right? But I wonder why is he still standing in front of me. "How about you?" He muttered, I must say yes for I need to disguise as a mortal even though it's the opposite. "Of course I do. I'll go now." I excused myself running from him, leaving him alone under the rainy night, in the alley.

I arrived at my apartment. Looking so dark it is and boring. No happy memories and just doing my daily routines as always.

"I'll just, take a shower, do home-works and continue my stories." I discussed to myself.

After I took a shower, I just dress into a comfy clothes and did my homework. I then grabbed onto my laptop and started to write stories. And for today's topic, it would be about love. Referring it to my wish. I've always wanted to write stories about this 'love' because it's very famous among mortals.

"How should I start this?" I sighed and mumbled.

________________

"She was dazzling. I wondered why is she so strange at school earlier." He muttered to himself, still soaking under the rain.

After that night morning came. It's Tuesday and he prepared himself as he'll be late for school. On the other side, she did prepared also for she'll be having a report for today.

As he waited for the bus to come at the bus stop he saw a familiar figure also standing beside him waiting for a vehicle to ride on. It's her.

"What to do.. I'll be late.." she worriedly mumbled all of a sudden, while Sungjae just smiled and started talking to her.

"Hey!"
"Eomma-yah!!" She was startled.
"Yah.. Park Sooyoung.." he muttered
"Oh, Yook Sungjae. We met again." She shyly mumbled looking her shoes, not meeting his gaze.
"Mian. If I startled you.."
"Aniyo.. gwaenchanayo.." She was being shy and awkward to him and obviously avoiding him.
"In some cases, are you avoiding me right now?" He muttered, for her to feel guilty. And received a red ears and cheeks.
"Eoh.. the bus is here!" She tried to changed the topic as the bus already arrived and they got aboard.

There were no sit left for Sungjae gave the sit to the Old woman. Therefore, the two of them just stand and Sooyoung feeling uncomfortable for the bus is so full and Sungjae beside her is making her more awkward.

"In a single thought, why are you so cold and strange at school? I mean last night, you were just fine to talk to and same for now. You're attitude kind of shifting." He let his thought to be answered, yet the bus suddenly stop, for her to suddenly fall. But with his 3rd help she maintained her balance and became awkward once again.

"I didn't know why also. I just think school is not a happy place." She broke the awkwardness by answering his question. "We'll nothing in this world is happy though.." he muttered.

They've arrived at the school being late together and as a punishment they we'll be cleaning the room after their class in the afternoon.

Break time it is and Sooyoung decided to stay at their room. Taking a sandwich from her bag which she made to let her stomach full at least.

"Annyeong.. Sooyoung-ah!" The soul Irene appeared out of nowhere. Sooyoung was just alone in their room. Eating also alone while reading books.
"Can you please stop bothering me?" She questioned the soul.
"Why? I just need someone to talk to.." Irene created an aegyo only for sooyoung to smirked at her and avoiding her. "What do you want for me?" "Yourself. To be my friend." "But what if I decline to be your friend, will you stop?" Sooyoung coldly replied causing Irene to be sad. "Aniyo.. you won't do that. Im sure you'll be needing me." Irene yelled feeling so sad and disappeared all of a sudden and left sooyoung.

The bell rings and it's time for their next class.