5

"3 wishes?" On her bed, eyes opened, averting at the the ceiling -and keep on thinking about the three wishes. "Who's Jinn, anyways?" She was lured by the soul. Every word that Irene told her, is something like magic that it leaved her with a good impact such as the thought of either she'll accept the offer. "Well, 3 wishes is good too." After all it's been decided. She'll accept it.

________________

"Wae?" Standing and waiting for the bus she'll be riding on, a figure of a man suddenly looked at her from head to toe, memorizing her features. "Ah, Good morning Sooyoungiee" he greeted with a cute voice, do things that could only put her lips into a beautiful smile. "You're such an aegi. Get lost." Rejecting his presence, and the bus finally arrived. Two last chair left at the back and no choice. They'll be sitting together. It's not like they're not used to it but, being on a bus looks like more sweeter, like those scene in dramas, everyone, dreamed of.

"Did you got home early last night?" He asked, while her, reading a book. "I'm not a kid anymore." She annoyingly respond. Only for him to nod and focused on the ride.

Arrived at the school, ready for the lessons to be discussed and bonding along friends.

"Sooyoung-ah!" Wendy screamed, reaching Joy for a hug. "Unnie, wae!" "Nothing...!" All of them get to be used to and not awkward anymore. The fun and bondings they had really made sense. It would be a good write up for her requirement. She didn't even bother being an outcast anymore, instead she became a jolly girl in front of her friends. Sometimes, being alone is still her fave, since she's different, personal space is what she needs.

"Sooyoung-ah, wanna join us lunch together?" Seulgi asked. Her eye-smile that can capture anyone, had also an effect to her. She nodded and smiled at them, accepting the offer.

________________

Seating on the cafeteria's table, with loads of food to fill there craving stomach, the group of Hyunsik came.

"Annyeong!" Ilhoon greeted. Seating near the next table. Suddenly atmosphere has changed. Hyunsik and Seulgi seemed to be uncomfortable. Only forced and fake smiles are seen from their faces because of the bunch of jerks they've meet. "Yah! What's with that look Wendy-ssi?" Changsub muttered, having the vibe of teasing and hurt her again.

"Really?" Wendy blurted out. "Aigoo... Wendy-ssi, seeing you here, really makes my day complete." A teasing from Changsub. "I can't take this anymore, guys let's finish our food already, before I smacked this guy here." Annoyed by the man who's teasing her, they've finished they lunch already and part ways.

"Unnie, you guys, go first. I have to go somewhere." She excuses herself, only to go upstairs. To the rooftop.

A club organization that changed her. After their acquaintance, she realized one thing. Living isn't that bad also, although for her that's an immortal, surely sometimes it's boring for no one could understand you, however she did realized, that living is fun, with the people around you, who cares and such.

Sitting on her little space in the rooftop, there she goes holds a pen and her book. The scent of the fresh air and nice weather, makes it a great day. A day she felt different from other days. On her little world, with the birds chirping and smile painted on her face.

"Hey!" A whisper, she heard. "Who's that?" Asking the air. No one responded. The great day that turns into a creepy one is made by a single whisper she heard. Getting up from her position quickly, she bow her head, eyes on the ground, and walks all the way downstairs. But she bumped into someone.

"Hey!" It whispered again, this time she knew that it was the one who's in front of her, as it's hot breath fan unto her. She slowly raised her head up, only to see an unusual person. No it wasn't a person. It was a monster. Having those flames all over it's body and just a monster creature, she saw. For her, a ghost is enough reason for her to be an outcast, for she can saw them, but also seeing a different creature, makes her goosebumps and squeal.

She screamed and yelled, flustered she was, only for the monstrous guy, to reach her and let her mouth shut. "Yah, stop screaming. Be quite, will you!" The creature keeps his mouth to talk softly at her and in low tone. This lady here, was hugging her knees in the corner, hiding her face, her eyes closed, for she believe it was all delusions. "Get lost, will you!"

"I'm here for the three wishes!" the creature still want to reach her, but she kept on staying away from it. Only the creature, then confessed his intention. It was all about the wishes. She opened her eyes, looking at the flammable and hot creature in front of her. "Are you real?" She muttered, out of curiosity. It was her reaction also, the first time she saw souls and ghosts. Can't believe that this time, it was more creepy one. Wondering if her life was a beautiful horror film, that all of this happened.

"Can you make it fast. I have many appointments, dear. Many others need my help." She then stood up, legs that are trembling, in thoughts wether it was true or false, this day is. "Are you Jinn? Irene told me?" She asked. "Yep! Now, three wishes!" Her thoughts were baffled. Can't think straight and speak out three wishes.

"I want to see someone like me. To know what is love, is the second..." That's what she said stuttering, so scared if something will happened out of nowhere, that she keeps on staying away from him, a long distance they have, and keeps on shouting while conversing. "And the third one, dear? What is it?" She was out of words. Doesn't know, what to say.

"I wish to..." A sighed escaped, breathing so deep and awkward promises and emotions fighting. "Do you wish to die?" The creature spill the beans. That's on her mind. She was also sick of her immortal life that experiencing death, maybe a great one also. However after the little memories she had with her new called friends, made her realize how beautiful life is to be cherished, that it is something nothing can buy and an irreplaceable gift.

"I wish to die." The words, that escaped her mouth. With a serious tone, and half regretted it. The creature smiled and said her wish will be granted.

"After 3 months! You're wish is complete. Enjoy your immortal life, dear!"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hearteuu♡