4

He was still there. After he heard her scream, he then run to her and arrived panting. He saw the soul, and he just kept it in to his mind, for it not so obvious. He's wondering why it was there and what did Sooyoung screamed for?

"Yah, gwaenchana?" He was worried, after all she's the one left on the campus, cleaning their room. "I'm fine. I just saw a cockroach." She lied, while Irene was there sitting on the teachers table looking at them flustered.

"Aigoo, Park Sooyoung. What will you do if I'm not here, eoh." He retorted and decided to just help her clean the room. She was not in the mood to feel great at his remarks, she just continued cleaning, her thoughts on the words the soul mumbled at her.

________________

"Hyunsik, your ex is here." Changsub muttered while they are outside the gate of school waiting for Sungjae, when the group of Seulgi came. "Omo, so are you two, going back again huh?" Wendy joked. "Yah, Wendy. Hyunsik wouldn't came back to her, eoh. After what she did." Changsub answered. The both of them were bickering at each other, while the two wounded love birds was there frozen and still have the pain just hiding beneath their smiles. The other members were stopping Wendy and Changsub from doing a scene, until Sungjae and Sooyoung finally showed up.

"What's the scene here?" He muttered only for the cat and dog fights ended. "Yah! What took you so long?!" Ilhoon scolded him for being late. He still doesn't know the other members of the club he entered that's why their having their first meeting and acquaintances to get along and make a great outcome.

"Park Sooyoung, will you come with us right?" Wendy asked, while fixing her messed up self after what scene they caused. She just bow down her head and pulled by Yeri only for her to be dragged towards her other members.

The two clubs got separated then. The girls took bus to ride on while the boys had their own cars. After they arrived to their respective places, they took a step to enter the karaoke bar. They were flustered when they both all see familiar figures of them and just laughed at what coincidence it is. Seulgi then went to the counter to reserve one room to occupy for their group which is same for Hyunsik's group. The both of them were in the counter, when the Lady said that only one room is left, but it was quite big for them to fit casually.

Meanwhile the other group members were staring at each other especially Wendy and Changsub who's not in favor of being together in one karaoke. Only then Seulgi and Hyunsik explained it to their co members that's there is only one room left, asking their opinion what to do about it.

"So are you saying, that there is only one room?" Changsub yelled. "Unnie, how could that be?" Yeri with an ungrateful tone. "Then we all should be together then. There is no choice." Eunkwang the oldest among them all declared. Wendy and Changsub still not in favor and seems to cry anytime.

The two groups entered the room, it was spacious really. The boy group was on the left side and girls on the right. Awkward they are and still not feeling good about the decision of them being together in one room. Suddenly Minhyuk changed the mood by selecting a song and sing with it even though his a rapper. They all introduced each other's selves then, especially Sungjae and Sooyoung for they are the newbies. Foods was served on the table and they were drinking and enjoying and forgets about the ruckus they made and hatefulness to each other, for awhile. The only killjoy for this night was Hyunsik and Seulgi, they were still awkward but tries to smile and get along with the celebration they are doing.

"Sooyoung-ah, you should sing." Changsub give her the mic and insisting that she should sing even one song. But there she is so shy again. She was an introvert after all. For her, singing is not her type, although her voice is soothing to the ears when heard. She just avoided Changsub's offer but the other ones also are chanting for her to sing, and they made her held the mic and as if on cue the song started and everyone was mesmerized from the start of her singing.

"Daebak!" "Sooyoung-ah," "Bagsu, everyone!" They clapped and only for her to smile. Everyone was overwhelmed with her singing. "Yah, sooyoung, you should just be in our group eoh." Ilhoon muttered sarcastically talking. "Yah! Sooyoung is mine, eoh!" Seulgi is claiming her, and she wasn't awkward anymore. A little bit tho. Everyone just then continue the fun and celebrates full of happiness, enjoying the memories to be kept.

"I'll just go outside." She excuses herself. His eyes followed her shadow as he excuses his self also. She go and sit in the staircase she saw, there she rested for a while, so sick of the loud voices heard inside the karaoke room. He saw her and stopped for a moment when he saw a soul, looks like talking at her. It was the soul he saw earlier. And the soul who give him three wishes.

"Sooyoung-ah, annyeong!" Irene greeted and she was flabbergasted. "What do you want, again, eoh?" She was also sick with this soul. Its making her uncomfortable. "About the wish. Do you want it or not?" He was there seeing her talking to the soul.

'Is my first wish granted?'  he thought to himself.

"What wish?" "You have 3 wishes to be granted by my friend. His Jinn" Her mind is being lured by this soul. She was so curious enough for her to ask her if she can be trusted. "How could you be a trusted one?" "Kill me if, I'll betray you." "Are you joking eoh? You're dead already!" She retorted from her sarcastic answer, laughing Irene is only doing, enjoying teasing her.

Meanwhile Sungjae was there hearing their conversation. Knowing already that she might be different creature living also like him.

"Just answer me. Do you want three wishes?" She was unsure but nothing would be gone if she'll try, right?  "I know you would love it Sooyoung. Tomorrow you'll meet Jinn. He'll grant your wish. Bye!" She was left dumbfounded after Irene then disappeared. It was a chance tho for Sungjae to approach her, making her curious also what is he doing with her.

"Why are you here?" She asked, not looking into his eyes and keeps on hiding her face from him.

'I know you're different Sooyoung-ah.'

"About you? Seems you're not in good mood." He answered, fidgeting his fingers, full of thoughts on what could she really be. Why did Irene offered her the wishes? Why can she saw Irene, the soul?

"I'm sick upstairs. They were so noisy." "I know. Do you want to go home now? I'll escort you since its night." He offered. She then stood up and escaped from his sight. "I can manage myself." She's being cold.

They bid goodbyes to each other after the little celebration, she only walked through the night, not having the feeling to ride on a bus. Little did she know there he is following her shadow behind. Watching her walking like a candle. She was so bright and white, caused by the moon that's dazzling reflecting on her. She stopped for a moment and watched it the moon. He also stopped, the atmosphere was pretty good, the scenery is making it a beautiful masterpiece.

City lights, stars, moon, the alley, leaves falling, him and her, may be distant yet it was a perfectly made artwork cannot be replaced.

He just followed her until she reached her home, and also he get home after it.

It was a great day, then. Although many things bothered him, he knew someday it'll be solved.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A/N:

Happy New Year Everyone!! It's another chapter and the last page of 2017 has ended earlier, hope y'all will like it. Enjoy the New Year and a happy 2018 to come.

Hearteuu♡