Love Triangle's (The Worst)

Soon school was over, and Yoshi, HAD to get Brittney an ice cream. "I want a strawberry ice cream!" she said while looking at Yoshi. "I would like a chocolate" soon they where both, sitting at a table licking there ice cream. (dumb date! in my opinion, luckily Birdo is coming! whoops spoiled it!!).

Soon Birdo walked by and noticed this, as soon as she saw them, she was furious. She snatched Brittney's ice cream, and squashed it on her head. (MWUAHAHA!!). Brittney gasped. "how dare you!!" she said. Brittney snatched Yoshi's ice cream, and was about to spill it on Birdo, but Birdo smacked Brittney in the head and left her knocked out. "two points for me, and zero for Loser!" Birdo thought as she grabbed Yoshi's arm and ran away.

"What where you doing with her!?" Birdo asked angrily. "umm" He said. He pointed behind her to distract her. As soon a she turned around, he got out of her grip and ran as fast as he could. He ran, but lost himself, he looked around to find the closest house, Rosalina. He ran towards her house, and knocked.

"huh?" Rosalina said, looking confusingly at Yoshi. "no time to explain can I come in!!?" he said rapidly. Rosalina opened the door wider. "Why have you come to my home?" Rosalina asked curiously. "Birdo and Brittney have gone mad!! cuckoo!!" He said, making the cuckoo signal. "ahh, but why did you come here?" she asked. "well I lost count of the street, and here I am" He replied. "your home was the closest". Rosalina nodded. "I'll call my parents" he said opening his phone. Soon his parents came and picked him up. Rosalina was like Yoshi's advisor, she always knew what to say, when he was in trouble. Birdo knocked on Rosalina's door. "is Yoshi here?" Birdo asked. "he just left" Rosalina replied plainly. "well, can we talk?" She asked. "sure" Rosalina said letting her in. "what do you want to talk about?" Rosalina asked. "well, about this 'love triangle' ". Rosalina put on the face that said: again?.

They spoke all afternoon about it, but soon Birdo had to leave, and they finished speaking.

Love Triangles are the WORST!! I hate them soo badly! it also reminds me of Teen Titans, yup I hated Beast Boy, Terra, and Raven being a love triangle, I Hate It SOOO BADLY! Hate it! There not always bad, but sometimes I just don't like it!