Feelings

The next day..... Birdo skipped to  school, not realizing that a stalker was right behind her. Every time she felt that weird feeling, she would turn around but find emptiness. She walked to her locker, where she met Brittney. "he's mine!" She argued. "shut the front door" Birdo said plainly while walking away. Brittney stood their turning pale. Birdo chuckled on the way to the class. But as she was a foot away from class, Boshi appeared out of nowhere. "hey!" he said while waving his hand. 'what does he want?'  Birdo thought as she put on an irritated face.

"will you go out with me?" he asked quietly. "let me make it clear for you, NO!" she said as she pushed him aside and kept walking. "see you at lunch then!" he said as if nothing had happened. Birdo rolled her eyes. Yoshi saw them as he passed by, and got the same feeling again. He narrowed his eyes and growled. Birdo heard him. "is there anything wrong?" she asked.

"nope! I'm completely fine!" he said with a bit of sarcasm. Lavender stuck her head out the door. "guys get in already!" she said. They walked faster, into class. As they did, Lavender took Yoshi back. "she better be careful" She said solemnly. Yoshi was confused but decided not to worry about it.

Brittney came in and sat next to Birdo, to be annoying. "Watch your mouth!" she said harshly. "*beep*beep*" she said as Brittney gasped. "foul mouth!". Birdo stuck her tongue at her. "why are you sitting next to me anyway?" Birdo asked. "to bother you, why else?" Brittney said plainly. Birdo rolled her eyes and got up, to move next to Yoshi.

"uh uh!" Lavender said. She waved her scepter making Birdo freeze. She ran to Yoshi's desk, and un froze Birdo. "hey!" Birdo said. "too bad, soo sad" Lavender taunted. "ugh!" Birdo groaned. Birdo went and sat next to Peach. "Peach". "yeah?" Peach asked. "how do you deal with stalkers?" Birdo asked. Peach chuckled. "why? do you have one?" Peach asked smiling. "yup". Peach was a bit surprised but continued. "All you have to do is ignore them, that's all you have to do basically" Peach said plainly.

"thanks, that helps a lot" Birdo said sarcastically. Next thing you know, there's a lock down. "everyone please lock your classes, close windows...." the speaker announced. "great'' Lavender said.  Everyone huddled in a corner. "this is soo comfortable!" Peach said sarcastically while being squeezed in a small space. Somebody tried to pull open the door while knocking on it and pushing it. A few people got shivers down there spine.