Who Is She?

Soon the next day had arrived...

"it's the same story every day!" Lavender said. "what do you mean?" Alissia asked. "well, we always have to go through the same classes, etcetera!" Lavender explained. "yeah" Alissia agreed.

"let's skip school!" Lavender said. "what? why?" Alissia asked. "come on! it's almost summer! we have about a week left!" Lavender said. "okay" Alissia said. Lavender shook her scepter, and soon they where gone.  "what are you guys doing here?" A voice asked. They both turned around.

"hey Shadow!" Lavender said. Alissia was now confused. "huh?" Alissia asked. "oh, Shadow and me where friends. Back then in middle school. You see, I didn't go to Star Middle, I went to Poison Mushroom Middle School" Lavender explained. Alissia slowly nodded. "Shadow meet Alissia, Alissia meet Shadow" Lavender introduced.

"well then..." Shadow said. "so you guys wanna head to the mall?" Alissia asked. Shadow simply put on an emotionless face. "o–kay..." Lavender slowly said. Shadow went back in, and came out with a parasol. "boos can't be in the light" Shadow said plainly.

Soon they had walked to Coconut Mall. "I'll be in the game area if you need me" Shadow said, while slowly floating away. Alissia and Lavender both nodded.

Both Alissia and Lavender headed for the food court. "so can you tell me a bit about her?" Alissia asked. "she's nice. Except when you make her angry" Lavender said. "why are you guys talking about me behind my back?" Shadow asked. Alissia and Lavender both jumped.

"no, I was just telling her about you" Lavender explained. Shadow nodded. "your good at scaring people" Alissia said. "it's what boos do" Shadow said. "So, what now?" Lavender asked. Shadow shrugged. "we haven't ate anything" Alissia said. "so, then what should we order?" Lavender asked.

Soon they had lined up to order. "so, what type of milkshake do you want?" Alissia asked. "chocolate! what about you?" Lavender asked. "strawberry" Alissia said. After ordering.....

"let's go to the park!" Lavender suggested. Shadow shrugged. "okay then!" Alissia agreed. Soon they had made it, to the national park. "this park is huge!" Alissia said. Lavender nodded.

"what did you expect? a garden?" Shadow said. Alissia just ignored her. "well, let's take a look around" Lavender suggested. Soon the three had separated. The park was large, with lots of trees, bushes, plants, and whatnot.

'there are so many trees...it's also kinda hard to see' Alissia thought. "lost?" Shadow asked. "ahh!!" Alissia cried. She lost balance and fell back. "don't do that!" Alissia said. "sorry" Shadow said calmly.

"what's all the screaming about?" Lavender asked, from behind. "oh, nothing, Shadow just scared me, but we're alright" Alissia explained. "oh..." Lavender said. "you guys wanna go to my house? we can sing karaoke" Shadow suggested. "sure!" They said in unison.

Soon they where in Shadow's house. "your dad is..." Alissia said. "yeah, he can be grumpy. Especially about visitors.." Shadow explained. "okay, let's start!" Lavender said. Soon the song started playing.

'I'm thinkin' I love the thought of you More than I love your presence And the best thing now Is probably for you to exit I let you go Let you back I finally learned my lesson!' Shadow sang.

Soon the song had ended. "WOW, your good at singing!" Alissia said. "good? she's awesome!" Lavender said. "thanks" Shadow said, while giving a small smile.

I give credit to @Darkness1212 for letting Shadow be in this book, ands I hoped you enjoyed!!