Love can be Complicated...

Enjoy!!!

"what about the water coaster?" Luma asked. "okay" Boo said plainly. They gave their tickets to the ticket collecter and jumped in.

Soon the ride started. It went up, higher and higher by the second. Soon it reached it's peak and dropped itself down a million miles.

"Weeee!!!" Luma shouted in glee. "ahhh!! I think I'm gonna puke!" Boo said covering his face. Soon the coaster had landed into a pool full of water. Then it started all over. It went up, then down into the water. "ahh!! get me out of this ride!!" Boo yelled. "it's not over yet!!" Luma said.

3 minutes later.... Boo covered his mouth and ran to a trash can. Luma couldn't help but giggle. Boo looked paler than ever.

Meanwhile with Birdo.... *RING RING!!!* her phone rang. Birdo looked up and saw who it was, Boshi. She picked up.

Birdo: WHAT?!!

Boshi: wanna go get ice cream?

Birdo: NO!

Boshi: how about umm to the amusement park?

Birdo: NO!

Boshi: what do you wanna do then?

Birdo: Something without you!!

Birdo then hung up. 'How many times do I have to say no? sheesh! he's so annoying!' Birdo thought.

Meanwhile with Boshi... 'ugh! I can't get her attention...I've tried everything! I've gave her gifts, and I always get thrown out a window' Boshi thought.

At Yoshi's home.... 'I can't make my choice...' Yoshi thought. He stood up from his bed and headed for the park. 'well, at least I can have some peace and quiet..' Yoshi thought. He sat under the tree, and looked at the sky. Then he looked at the tree, and noticed the heart. 'huh?' Yoshi thought.

Meanwhile at Birdo's house... *DING DONG* went the door. "could it be!?" Birdo said aloud. She then ran down the stairs, only to find Boshi. "YOU STALKER!" Birdo yelled. She then slammed the door in his face. "No, I came here to take you somewhere!" Boshi said, on the other side of the door.

"Where?" Birdo asked. "to the park, or ice cream shop, wherever!" Boshi said enthusiastically. "oh! I know where I wanna go!" Birdo said in a fake happy voice. "really?! where?" Boshi asked gleefully. "somewhere, away from you" Birdo said harshly. "and you wonder why Yoshi isn't with ya" Boshi muttered. "What was that!?" Birdo asked. "why would you care? you didn't care earlier" Boshi said.

Birdo frowned. "well then, I don't see why your still outside my door" She said. "why are you still talking to me then?" Boshi asked. Now Birdo had gotten angrier. "GO AWAY!!!" Birdo yelled. Boshi sighed and walked away. 'finally' Birdo thought.

yay! three chapters in a day!

oh, I've also put the video on chapter 'The Choice...Fail'