Thoughts....

Well, I decided to write this chapter earlier because I might be working on my other book later on today, anyways enjoy!!!

"thanks again!" Boo said. "no prob!" Luma called out.

Meanwhile...'I only have two choices, yes or no. Either one is dangerous.... if I say yes she won't wanna give me personal space. If I say no, she'll treat me like garbage, and she'll be brokenhearted. hmm this is too hard..I'll go to some peaceful place to think about it' Yoshi thought. "hey Yoshi!" Lavender called out.

"Hey Lav!" Yoshi said. "what do ya wanna talk about?!" Lavender said gleefully. "I dunno.. what's on your mind?" He asked. Soon they had been chatting all the way to lunch.

Meanwhile at the lunch table... "I really am starting to think that she's trying to take Yoshi from me" Birdo said. "oh umm...don't think that" Rosalina said.

She then started getting nervous. "what's wrong?" Birdo asked noticing Rosalina. 'I know, she really is in love with Yoshi...but so is Lavender, at least that's what I think..' Rosalina thought. "Rosalina?" Birdo asked. She snapped her fingers, making Rosalina come back to reality.

"Sorry Birdo, but I have to go..I'll see you later..maybe" Rosalina said. She stood up, and went directly to class without looking back. "hey Birdo! what's up with Rosalina?" Daisy asked.

"nothing...nothing at all" Birdo whispered. Daisy looked at her confused. "don't worry, it's nothing important" Birdo said clearing her voice. Daisy nodded.

"well, see ya later then!" Lavender called out. "see ya!" Yoshi waved. "have you made your decision yet!?" Birdo asked desperately. "umm.." Yoshi started. 'why now? I was just relaxed, and now I'm being pushed again...' Yoshi thought. Luckily Yoshi was saved by the bell. "well, gotta go!" Yoshi said happily. Then he ran to class.

"UGH!!!" Birdo groaned. She then kicked the locker from anger. "owe, owe, ow!" She screamed. "hello Birdo!" Boshi called out. "what are you doing here?! I'm really not in the mood!!" She said, getting angrier by the second. "trust me, your gonna love it!" He said excitedly. "really? I doubt it!" She said sarcastically.

"Look!" He said. He took out a ring from a small velvet box. "Is that an engagement ring!?! ARE YOU CRAZY!?!!" She yelled harshly. Boshi's expression rapidly changed. Now he was disappointed. "okay...I see you don't like it... I tried..but I guess I failed...sorry.." He said quietly. He slowly walked away. Birdo then started feeling guilty.

"Look, I'm sorry..I was just really angry at something else..." Birdo apologized. "it's okay...I understand" He said. She nodded. "Birdo hurry up! your gonna be late for class!" Peach said. She quickly grabbed Birdo's wrist, and hurried to class.

Soon school ended.. Yoshi rushed out, trying to avoid Birdo. Ounce he was outside he bumped into someone. First Yoshi started worrying, until he heard her voice.

"oh, sorry Yoshi, didn't see ya their" Lavender said. "no, it's okay" He said standing up. "wanna go to the park!?" She asked. "sure" He said calmly. 'at least this'll give me time to think' Yoshi thought. After getting ready, they headed for the park.

They headed for the swings, and started competing, on who was higher. "I'm gonna win!" Lavender called out. "nu uh!" Yoshi said playfully. "wee!" She called out as, wind hit her face.

Then they sat under a tree. "today's been fun" Lavender remarked. "yeah" He agreed. Soon Yoshi had fallen asleep. Lavender stood up and looked at the tree. She put her scepter up to the tree, and drew a heart. Then inside the heart she wrote L+Y. She smiled.

Then it started getting darker... "Yoshi! wake up!!" Lavender called. "huh?" Yoshi asked drowsily. "wake up! it's getting dark out!" Lavender repeated. Then Yoshi stood up. "your right, let's head home" He said. They both went through separated paths. "bye!" They said to each other as they walked.

Lavender skipped all the way home and Yoshi couldn't stop smiling...

Enjoyed it? anyways I've decided to publish 2 chapters a day. At least until Nintendo Middle School ends... and if I can't it's either because I'm busy, so don't worry, I'll try to get it in.. of not the next day...