Sweet!

¡¡¡¡¡¡enjoy the chapter!!!!!!

They walked out annoyed while the security pushed them towards the exit. "okay! we're getting out! sheesh!" Boo said while throwing his arms up. Soon they headed for the ice cream shop.

"ooh! so much sweets!" Lavender said. "tell me about it!!" Daisy said as she looked at the menu. (this actually reminds me of Sweet Sweet Canyon! from MK8!). "I can already taste the frosting!" Yoshi remarked. "if you have coins, then go ahead to the cashier!" Mr.Lakitu announced. "oh, too bad I don't have any coins to buy an ice cream!" Birdo said loudly trying too catch Yoshi's attention. "come on Yoshi let's go!" Lavender called out. Yoshi ran and caught up with them. While Birdo was left in the dust. "sundae, blizzard, or plain ice cream?" Daisy asked while smacking her lips. "I dunno, but any looks good to me!" Yoshi said. "what if we share the coins, and just buy a large bowl for ourselves!?" Lavender suggested. "Great idea!" Yoshi and Daisy said in unison. They ordered, gave there coins to the cashier, and received a bowl of ice cream in return. "yummy yummy!" Yoshi said as he looked at the bowl. "delicious! LET'S EAT IT!" Daisy shouted. They ran to a nearby table and ate it spoonful by spoonful. Then Birdo came near, but before she could ask, they had ate all the ice cream. "that was.....DELICIOUSLY AMAZING!" Lavender shouted. "agreed" Daisy said. Then Sonic came by. "what did you guys or—woah!" He said as he caught sight of the bowl.

Meanwhile Kirby had bought Luma a sundae. Boo soon caught sight. He went to the cash register and quickly bought an blizzard. He snatched Luma's sundae and gave her the blizzard. "thank you?" She asked confused. "your very welcome!" Boo said happily. He then turned to Kirby and smashed the sundae on his head. "hey!" Kirby said. Boo laughed. Then Kirby inhaled the sundae from his head. Boo's jaw dropped. "I bet you can't do this!" Boo said as he put his hand through the table. "no, but I can do this!" He said. He touched Boo's shoulder, making him turn into....Boo Kirby? (he copies there power, SSB). "I can do it too!" He said putting his hands through the table. He then sent a raspberry to Boo. Boo could only growl.

They later exited and headed for the park. "here we will review what we learned on plants, now have fun!" Mr.Lakitu said happily.  Both Mario and Sonic caught sight of the swings. "ooh look the swings!" Mario said in a childish voice. "cool! let's go and play!" Sonic added. They both skipped to the swings. "weird" Luigi said as he watched them skip to the swings. "that's not weird, what's weird is Peach playing in the sandbox making her 'Sand Castle' " Daisy said while looking at Peach. They both shivered. "what's weird is that you two aren't acting childishly when this is a park!" Lavender said. Luigi and Daisy looked at each other then back at Lavender, who was skipping to Birdo and Yoshi. "tag, your it!" Daisy said as she tapped Luigi and ran away. "hey! I wasn't ready!" He said while chasing after her. Meanwhile Boo, Kirby, a.d Luma were playing on the merry-go-round. "weee!!" They all said.