Hit x Baby reader

In honor of Hit. You will be missed. I hope Universe 6 gets wished back. RIP Hit and Universe 6 😭😭😭😭...
This story will be in 3rd person point of view. I probably could do it in 1st person from Hit's point of view but im not quiet sure how to tackle it. It would also kind of be hard to write a story in the readers perspective if they are a baby afterall.
I apologize for doing this one first. I didn't have any ideas for the other request and i wanted to take the least amount of time possible. Ill definitely try not to do it again.
Requested by: Gokua_Black
Enjoy Friendo!!!
It was a cold dreary afternoon. Gray clouds filled they sky blocking out the sun completely. From the clouds poured rain, as if the universe were crying.
These were the kind of days Hit enjoyed. Days like these made it somehow easier to get his assignments done. Usually when Hit had a job on dreary days like this it made it easier to sneak up on his target. Although not that it wasnt easy to begin with due to time skip. The dark, and drearyness made things easier.
Hit will admit sometimes ge wishes eliminating a target were harder. He rarely comes across a challenge. That just came with the job though. Not that being an 1000 years old didnt help. It made things all that much easier, having all those years to train.
A job is a job. In fact hit was heading out to handle one of his jobs now, in the cold rain.
He walked down the road trying to focus. Hit wanted to make sure he knew exactly what he would do when he got there. When he'd use his timeskips, what he'd say to the man he was going to kill, and what move he'd use to kill him. These were all important things to know before carying out an assassination job.
Hits concentration was broken though when he heard the faint sound of crying coming from the ally he was standing next to.
Hits head snapped up and he looked into the dark ally. It blantantly looked like a place that would be dangerous to venture into alone without proper fighting skills.
Hit was curious as to what ot who would be crying in such an allyway. He decided to investigate, his job could wait a little bit.
Hit walked down the dark ally. Water splashed all around as he ventured deeper. The deeper Hit went the louder the crying.
Suddenly he stopped,and looked down. A baby only about 6 months old was left alone in this dark ally. From the looks of it the baby appeared to be a little boy/girl.
"Who would abandon a child in such a place. I'm sure the parents must have had a reason. Did they have to leave him/her in a dark ally when it was raining outside.", Hit thought to himself.
"I guess im going to have to get you somewhere warm, and dry.", Hit said to himself.
Hit then knelt down and picked up the baby. He/she was cold to the touch. There was no telling how long he/she was out in the cold rain.
As Hit walked out of the allyway with the baby in his arms he noticed that the childs face was turing blue. There were some cuts, and bruises all over the child to. It dawned on Hit that whoever left this child, abandoned them here in hopes that he'd/she'd die.
The thought of it disgusted Hit. There was no reason what so ever to deliberately hurt a child so young in that manner. Just thinking about it made him cringe.
Hit knew that the baby needed to get to somwhere warm as soon as possible. He started running down the road in the direction of the hospital. Hit just hoped that he wouldnt be too late to save it.
As he ran down the road the babies crying stopped. His/her breathing began to slow untill it was almost stopped.
When it Hit reached the hospital he barged through the door startling everyone.
"I found this baby abandoned in an ally. I dont know how long he/she has been there but he/she appears to be injured to.", Hit shouted.
"Sir, calm down. The doctors will handle it", the lady working at the desk replied
She then picked up the phone on her desk and called down some doctors. Within a minuet a doctor arrived in the waiting room. He was wearing  a blue doctors scrub and white coat. The one had a stethoscope hanging over his neck.
"Sir, follow me. By the looks of it the baby you found is in criticall condition",the doctor stated with a grim look on his face.
He then beckoned Hit down a long corridor that led to an elevator. Hit and the doctor then entered into the elevator. The one doctor pressed the button for floor 10, the ICU.
As the elevator went up Hit gently  pulled the small child closer to him to keep him/her warm. The baby softly cooed.
"It would appear that someone likes me", Hit thought to himself.
Hit did not understand why the baby would like him. He looked extremely intimidating to adults, how could a child get attached to him.
Hit was snapped out of thought when the elevator doors opened.
The doctor led him down the hallway to a hospital room at the other end of the hospital
"Sir, you will have to wait outside. We will keep you updated on what happens to the baby", the doctor said as he gently grabbed the baby and enter the room.
He closed the door behind him.
Hit then proceeded to sit down in a chair in front of the hospital room. He could have left at any point but something stopped him. Hit felt oddly attached to the baby, despite only knowing him/her for 20 minuets.
He wanted to protect, and take care of the baby unlike his/her parents. The thought pf doing something like that made Hit smile, although he highly doubted he'd ever be able to. Hits job as an assasin prevented that. He would put the baby in danger.
There were many people who saught revenge after hit had assassinated someone close. These people would do anything to have vengeance even if it meant killing a baby.
Hit didnt think he would be able to risk it.
These were all thoughts that ran through his mind as Hit waited to find out if the baby was alright.
Hours passed by. Doctors came in and out of the room periodically.
Once it reached midnight one of the doctors walked out of the room. He was holding the baby.
"He/She will be ok. He/She suffered from slight hypothermia, and some broken bone. Somehow they pulled through", the doctor explained.
"Can i hold him/her?", Hit asked.
"Yes, of course", the doctor replied smiling.
The doctor handed the baby over to Hit. The second he/she got into his arms they started giggle.
Hit smiled down at the baby. He/she looked so happy to be with Hit. Hit began to rock the baby in his arms as he smiled. That was the happiest he had felt in a long time.
"Sir, we would like to give you the option to adopt the child. It would seem you care about him/her. Its fine if you dont though. There definitely will ne someone that'll adopt him/her", the doctor said.
Hit stood there for a moment. He wasnt sure how to respond. Initially he thought he'd say no and leave. He was afraid of risking the childs safety afterall.
That fear seemed to fade when he held the baby in his arms. Hit knew he'd kick anyone's ass that tried to hurt him/her.
"Yeah, i think ill adopt her", Hit replied smiling.
"What do i name you?", Hit thought to himself.
Hit stood there with the baby in his arms and thought. He thought for a good 10 minuets before he thought of the perfect name.
"Ill call you (Y/N)", Hit said cheerfully.
Someone request part 2. Cause im making a part 2 i love Papa Hit. I need an excuse to make one.
Sorry if i took to long btw. School -_- ....