Jiren x Child Reader

Note the kid is young but matured faster mentally because he/she had to grow up faster to survive. That why they have a decent concept of the world around them.
Ok so like i was watching Aladdin, and i went hmm what if there was a Jiren x Child Reader with a kid who's a thief. I think its a good idea.
Inspiration was watching Aladdin.
I had to do it.
For the sake of the story the planet the child is on doesnt give a crap about orphans. No one adopts them, and most die in the orphanages due to abuse. Basically its kind ofa cliche terrible orphanage thing.
You hid in the shadows in a hidden alley behind the marketplace. You quietly stared at the one food vendors that was selling all sorts of fruits ajd plotted on how you'd steal some of it.
Of course you didn't want to steal, there was no other choice. You had been homeless for years after your parents died. The memory of them was vague but you remembered. After they died you had been sent to an orphanage. The problem was that orphanages on this planet were pretty much prisions. No one adopts children on this planet so the oprhanage would be your home till you became an adult. The problem is in the orphanahes you get beaten and starved until you died. Once you died you would get burried in an unmarked grave in the middle of no where. It was miserable, but there weren't any laws to stop it.
Most children given the choice between being beaten and starved in the orphanage or living on the street with a possibility of survival would choose option 2. Your were one of those people.
It isn't your fault. Your would have died in that awful place
If you ever get to leave this planet you will, you thought to yourself as you continued to think of a plan.
After 10 minutes you thought of a plan. You would throw a rock at a vendor across from the one you were targeting to cause a distraction. While everyone was distracted you'd quickly grab an apple or two and run off before you were caught. It was the perfect plan.
Quietly you picked up a rock thatwas next to you and slowly crept out of the alley you were lurking in.
Once you got close enough to the one vendor you threw the rock at it and ran towards the vendor across the street. While everyone was distracted you grabbed 2 apples from the stand.
As you started to walk off you heard the lady running the stand shout, "Hey, you going to pay for those!"
You were caught. However you weren't going to give the apples up.
You began to run down the street.
"Officer stop him/her", the lady yelled.
You had really messed up this time. You hadn't noticed the officer there. Now it was possible you wouls get arrested or even sent back to the orphanage.
That was something you refused to let happen. You ran down the market place veering inbetween people as you went. You ran as if your life depended on it, which it sort of did.
"Get back here you little brat", the officer shouted.
He sounded like he was getting closer. You turned around to look and see how far away he was. The officer was justa few feet away from you. You needed to get away somehow.
You began to run faster, weaving in between the crowd. After a moment there was a turn in the market place. You quickly went along with it. Unfortunately you didn't see the alien standing at the corner and ran right into him.
You hit him and then fell with a big crash, dropping your stolen apples. Your body skidded across the concrete making deep cuts in your skin.
You had been caught.
"Caught you, you little thief.", the officer stated.
"Sir i didn't want to. I was so hungry", you stated as you began to cry
You would be going to jail for a bit, and then back to the orphanage. If you went back again you would probably die there. It was hard enough to get out the first time, youd need a miracle for a second escape.
"I'll pay for them, although they are a bit crushed now", the man said.
"You don't have to do that. This kid needs to be taught a lesson.", the officer stated.
"No, it's fine how much did they cost", he replied.
".60 (whatever the fuck the currency is on that planet)", the officer replied.
The alien then proceeded to hand the officer the money for the apples. He then watched him walk off with a blank expression.
You looked back at the alien in awe. He had just bailed you out, and you weren't sure why.
You looked at the alien to see what he looked like. He was a muscular, grey alien, with big eyes. He was wearing a skin tight red and black spandex uniform that could be recognized anywhere. It was uniform that Pride Troopers wore, the warriors who fought for justice in Universe 11.
Realizing this baffled you even more why would he help you. You just committed a crime. The Pride Troopers were all about justice and what you did went against that.
"Kid, are you all right?", the Pride Trooper asked.
"I think so", you replied.
You slowly got up. Your legs hurt badly but, you could walk. Once you got up you noticed some deep cuts on your one knee. It was so deep that you could see the bone. The deep cut caused a searing, throbbing pain all though your knee. You definitely wanted to cry. You weren't going to.
The alien looked at you and sighed.
"Where are your parents?", he asked.
"They are dead", you replied.
He nodded quietly and then grabbed you hand.
"Whats your name?",he asked.
"(Y/N)", you replied holsing back tears.
"I'm Jiren. Let me take care of those cuts for you", He said with a warm smile.
He picked you up and put you on his back so you didn't have to walk on your knee. He began to weave through crowds of people.
Jiren went to a public restroom and took you inside.
Once you got inside Jiren sat you on the counter top of the sink. He then began to run water so he could clean your knee.
"This will hurt a bit (Y/N)", Jiren stated as he began to run water onto your knee.
You winced in pain, getting the wound cleaned really stung. A part of you wanted to cry but you held back your tears because you didn't want to look like a baby in front of a Pride Trooper.
"(Y/N), you can cry if you need to.", Jiren stated sympathetically
"Are you done. It really hurts", you sobbed.
Tears started to flow from your eyes. It is embarrassing but it stung so badly, you wanted it to be over.
"How old are you", Jiren asked trying to distract you from the pain.
"I'm 7", you said while crying.
"Why did you steal those apples", Jiren asked as he continued to clean the wound.
"I was hungry. I don't have a home or parents. I could be in an orphanage but they are terrible here. They beat you and starve you untill you die. So i ran away. Now i live on the street, and steal food to survive", you sobbed.
Jiren gave you a sad smile. You weren't sure what he was thinking. I mean you did just give him your sad life story so he probably wasn't thinking any happy thoughts.
"Alright were all don cleaning it kiddo, I just gotta bandage it up", Jiren said smiling.
Jiren then pulled out some bandages from a hidden pocket of his. He then gently wrapped the bandage around your knee untill the wound was fully covered.
"Do you alway keep bandages on you?", you asked.
"Yeah (Y/N), you never know when you might need them.", Jiren replied as he put the bandage back in his pocket.
You giggled.
"(Y/N), why don't we get some food?", Jiren asked.
"Really?", you replied in a shocked tone.
Jiren nodded.
"Can you carry me?", you askes shyly.
Frankly it is a stupid thing to ask, it made you feel like tou had a family even for a split second.
"Fine, get on", Jiren mumbled.
You cheerfully hopped onto Jiren's back. The two of you then left the restroom and went to get some food. After that you thought that would be it, however Jiren proved you wrong. He hung out with you for the rest of the day, and did all sorts of fun things that you didn't really get a chance to do. He even got you a teddy bear.
Jiren had a cold, isolated personality but in reality Jiren was a guy, or alien with a huge heart. He was so lovable just like a teddy bear almost.
You wanted the day to last forever. To your dismay it didn't. The reality was Jiren would have to leave and you'd be stuck here, and have to go back to your old life.
"Jiren, this was the best day ever. I wish it could be like this everyday", you stated.
"It can't be like that everyday, but your life can definitely be different from now on", Jiren replied.
"How?", you asked.
"There is nothing stopping me taking you with me when i leave. If you want to come of course.", Jiren said smiling.
"You'd let me come along. What about the Pride Troopers?", you replied shocked.
"Yes i would. The Pride Troopers wouldn't mind, although theres a chance you might have to become one. Don't worry about it though. If you do ill train you, and make sure you don't get injured often", Jiren replied.
"I'd love to go you Jiren", you yelled cheerily.
You procceded to tackle hug Jiren, and kiss his forhead out of pure joy. You looked at him and saw him smile with a slight blush on his face.
There was nothing that can top how amazing today was.
I feel like Jiren acts kind around children sort of like piccolo idk maybe its me.