Shin X Male Reader

This one shot is a bit special (not that none of you are special) cause my friend in real life micheal requested it. He originally said any character x male reader but being the nice person i am i had him choose cause this would be Jiren if he didnt choose. Lets be real.
Typically i try to keep my x readers gender neutral as possible so anyone can read it (although mostly girls read it).
I love you (platonically) dude.
Oof!! XD
Requested by: XxSecretLlamaxX
It was your (Your age) birthday. Although you didnt typically through parties for these events Bulma managed to convince you to do it, under the condition that it would be a small party with few people.
The people you invited were of course your close friends, Bulma, Vegeta,Gohan, Piccolo, Andriod 18,, and of course you favorite Kai,Shin.
Out of all the people who were going you were most excited for Shin to come.
If you were honest you had a crush on him. Everything about the Kai was perfect. He was so adorable, sweet, shy and considerate. He was perfect.
There were two problems with liking him though. One well he is a guy and your a guy. You highly doubted that he was gay, let alone gay for you. The other problem is he is immortal. This wouldn't be a problem if it weren't the fact that relationships between mortals and immortals were strictly forbidden. Besides you also a slight feeling that a lot of the immortals from all the universes were homophobic. Well except Whis, everyone knows hes gay as fuck.
Oh how you wish Shin liked you that way. At least you were his best friend thats better than nothing.
Oh well. You dont have time to worry about that. You need to prepare for the party.

          (Time skip to Party)

All the guests arrived 20 minuets, except for one. Shin hadnt shown up yet and you had no idea where he was. It wasnt like him to be late to anything.
That worried you. What if he was late because he got hurt. The thought of him being injured was something you couldnt bear.
"Bulma, do you think i should look for Shin. He is never late. What if he is hurt. What if he is lost", you rambled
"(Y/N), calm down. Im sure he is fine. He is just a bit late thats all", Bulma replied.
"Fine i'll wait twenty more minuets but if he doesnt show up im going to go look for him", you replied.
"Gee, (Y/N) you such a drama queen", Bulma teased as you started to walk off.
For about ten minuets you did your thing. Talk to your guests, do some fun party stuff. Whatever one would typically do at a party.
After the ten mark you got worried again. You may have been being a bit over dramatic about Shin late but you couldn't help it. You were worried and thats all that mattered. Outof worry you passed back and forth across the room for ten more minuets. You looked like a crazy person to all your friends.
Then twenty minuets had passed. Shin hadn't shown up yet. You went to the door to begin to look for him. Something didnt seem right about Shin being late. Something was wrong, you were certain.
"(Y/N), calm down. He will show up", Bulma said as you grabbed ahold of the door handle.
You looked at her with slight irritation. It was clear to you Bulma didn't understand the whole situation. You were in love with Shin, you weren't just going to stand there and wait when he could be hurt, especially when its not like him to be late to anything.
There was no way Bulma knew what you felt. She didnt even know you were gay. You never told her out of fear of being rejected. There's no way she would understand unless you explained to her, something you weren't ready to do. Not yet at least.
"Bulma, it's really hard to explain but i have to go look for him. I promise i will someday.", You replied struggling to get those words out.
"I see, i understand. You go and look for him. I'll explain to everyone where you went", Bulma stated smiling slightly.
You nodded in reply. Just when you were about to leave though you heard a knock on the front door.
Eager to see who it was you flung the door open. It was no one but Shin.
He was very dressed up for the occasion. He wore a suit and tie, although a bit much for the party looked hot as hell on him. Along with that shin used hair gel or something to get his hair flat. Although you prefered the mohawk, the way he did his hair looked adorable. When isn't he adorable though.
"Shin, where were you", you shouted pulling him into a hug.
Unintentionally you lifted him up as you hugged him. You didn't intend to, he weights so light it is hard not to
"Im so sorry to worry you (Y/N). I lost track of time getting ready for the party. I didnt even realize that i was fourty minuets late. Fogive me", Shin said apologetically.
"Oh no dont worry. I wasn't worried too much. I just figured you were running a bit late."n you lied.
"Not worried at all", you heard Gohan yelled sarcastically.
You blushed in embaressment. You might have been a bit overdramatic. Everyone saw you freaking out which didn't help.
"Come inside Shin", You chuckled as you beckoned him inside.
Once he was inside you announced to everyone that Shin had arrived.
The party truly began. You began to enjou yourself. You talked to your friends and did some stupid games with them. It was very fun.
However you stayed close to Shin, no matter what. It be a bit clingy to but you just couldn't help yourself. Just being near him made you the happiest man in the world. You heart would pound, and you face would turn dark red.
Thank god Shin was oblivious to how things like love, because he would have known you loved him if he weren't. It was disappointing that he was oblivious to your feelings towards him. Although you were grateful,since he wouldnt love you that way,it definitely hurt that Shin had no idea how you felt.
You looked over at Shin and sighed. He wouldn't like you that way, at least you two were great friends.
"Hey,(Y/N) you seem to be hanging around Shin alot today", Vegeta said in an accusing tone
"Oh well you know, were super duper close friends, so its only natural i'd hang by him.", You said with an akward laugh.
Vegeta nodded.
"Shin, you really dressed up for the party", Vegeta said
"Well, yeah. I didn't know how to dress up for an event such as this.", Shin replied in an akward tone.
"I see, i'm sure (Y/N) likes it even if its a bit dressy for the event", Vegeta said winking.
You went silent and panicked. You weren't sure what to say. It was obvious that Vegeta knew you were in love with the Kai.  You weren't sure how he knew since you never came out.
"Well anyway Shin, what did you get the lucky gentleman as a present", Vegeta teased.
"Vegeta, how rude. He doesnt go to events like this, how would Shin...", you stated in an irritated tone before you were cut of by Shin.
"I actually did get (Y/N) something. I wasn't sure when to him though", Shin replied blushing.
"You did?", you and Vegeta said slightly shocked.
"Yes, do you want to know what it is", Shin replied  blushing an even darker shade of pink.
"Sure.", you replied cheerfully.
Shin stood still for a moment. He looked at the ground still blushing. He then pulled out a bow from his pocket, and proceeded to stick it on his head.
"I'm your present. This may seem odd but for a long time now i have really liked you. Although i am inexperienced with what you call love i have a feeling you feel the same way too. ", Shin stuttered nervously as he blushed.
You stated at him in awe. There was no way he liked you the same way you did. This had to be a dream.
"Am i dreaming?", you asked still stunned.
"No, this isnt a dream", Shin replied.
He then pulled your head down so he could kiss you on the lips. He gently pressed his smooth lips against yours. You kissed back after a you realized what was happening. Your lips began to intertwine and you and Shin slowly began to make out. It was a dream come true.
You stopped when you heard Piccolo yell, "I told you (Y/N) liked Shin."
You and Shin turned around and looked to see that everyone was staring at you. They all knew know you were gay, and you weren't sure how to react, or even how they would react.
"(Y/N),if they dont accept you as who you are they don't deserve to be your friends", Shin whispered grabbing ahold of your hand to comfort you.
The room grew silent for a few minuets. You swore you heard the crickets as you stood there akwardly holding Shins hand.
"Well, that was gay.", Vegeta stated.
"Vegeta, that's rude. You know how hard it must be for (Y/N) right now", Bulma yelled.
"I'm sorry, i was just saying what was on my mind. Either way it doesnt matter because i accept them", Vegeta replied in a grumpy tone.
You looked over at Vegeta and smiled.
"Were so proud of you, altough you didnt exactly come out and say you were gay, were still proud.", Gohan said.
"Now i think this is something to celebrate along with the birthday. (Y/N)'s birthday, and (Y/N) and Shin's relationship", Bulma said cheerfully.
"Your are dating right?", Piccolo asked.
"Well starting right now we are", you replied smirking.
Everyone cheered although you werent sure why.
You looked over at Shin and smiled. He looked so adorable when he was embarrassed.
"Shin, this is the best birthday ever", You said hugging him.
"I'm glad it is", Shin replied quietly.
I honestly dont know what happend in some of these parts. Its cute though. Lol. The next chapter wasnt requested i just had an amazing idea and had to do it.
I was going to use a pic of Shin in a tuxedo but i couldn't find one. Rip