Hit x baby reader Pt2

This will feature some unintentionally bad parenting (in some eyes at least) since Hit has never raised a child in his life. He means well when he does it.
I kind of want to make this a series where Hit raises you the baby. I think it be cute.
I'm not sick anymore yay!!!
It had been 6 months since Hit had adopted baby (Y/N). Taking care of the child was the hardest thing Hit had ever done. Fighting that was something that came easily to the assassin, taking care of a baby, that was a whole different story.
He had no clue what he was doing let alone anything about babies. Is it normal for them to sleep so much? What are babies supposed to eat? Why do they never seem to stop crying?
It's not like he would be able to get those questions answered though. Hit wasn't able to have friends who could give advice due to his job as an assassin. Nor could he go to parenting classes since well he is kind of a notorious assassin and it's risky being seen in public places like that.
Pretty much Hit was alone on this whole parenting thing. As irritating as it was at times it wasn't that bad. He/she was in good hands after all. Well at least Hit hadn't accidentally killed him/her yet.
"Waaaaa", (Y/N) cries.
Hit sighs and walks towards your crib. He then gently picks you up and begins to rock you in your arms.
"Hush. It's ok (Y/N), Daddy is here", Hit whisper trying to calm (Y/N) down.
He began to rock you in his arms to hopefully get you to quiet down.
"Waaaaah", (Y/N) cried as his/her tummy growled in hunger.
"Oh so you hungry. Let's get you some food.", Hit said in a fatherly tone.
Hit carried you into the kitchen and walked towards the cupboard. He opened it up with his free hand.
There was nothing in it. It was completely empty. Hit had gotten so distracted with the baby he hadn't gone grocery shopping in a while. He couldn't let (Y/N) starve so he would have to go out.
Hit began to walk toward a safe where he kept his money. He always kept it in a safe since he couldn't exactly have a bank account due to him being an assassin. When he put the password to the safe into it and unlocked it Hit was shocked to see that it was completely empty. He must have spent all of his saved money on the baby. He would have money still if he hadn't stopped being an assassin after (Y/N) came along. It wasn't practical to continue with it since there wasn't anyone he trusted to watch over (Y/N) while he worked. Hit made the mistake of assuming he would have enough money saved to care for him/her.
Now he was in a pickle, since Hit couldn't take on regular jobs due to his previous history as an assassin, he would either have to start taking jobs again or give (Y/N) up to an orphanage.
Hit didn't want to give him/her up. He/she was the best thing that had happened to him after all. Naturally he would start being an assassin again to prevent this.
The only problem now was there still wasn't anyone Hit trusted to babysit (Y/N) while he was gone.
After thinking Hit though of a short term solution to this problem as well. Hit would only accept jobs that would be safe so he could bring (Y/N) with him. That way he could make money and keep an eye on the baby at least untill he found a trustworthy babysitter.
Hit sat around for a few hours with the baby waiting for someone to hire him for a job. He felt bad for (Y/N), he/she was hungry and Hit didn't have anything to feed him/her.
Thankfully after all that waiting someone hired him for a job. He was assigned to kill some politician named Bob Truman. It would be an easy job since most politicians had no fighting skills.
"Don't worry (Y/N), Daddy is going to get you food real soon", Hit said calmly.
(Y/N) cooed in response.
Hit walked off and grabbed a baby carrier he had bought not that long ago. He strapped it onto his chest. Hit then walked back to (Y/N) and lifted him/her inside.
He/she giggled.
The baby seemed to like it.
"So you like this thing. I'll have to remember that. I might use it more often", Hit chuckled.
"Goo", baby (Y/N) said back.
Hit took that as a sign of a yes
*Time skip to the assassination (ironic since Hits in it)*
Hit used his time skip to freeze him, the baby, and Bob Truman in time.
"I've been hired to kill you.", Hit said in a neutral tone.
"Who are you", Bob said in fear.
"I'm Hit", he replied.
"The legendary assassin. Please don't kill me. What do you want? Name it and I'll give it to you", Bob tried to bargin.
"I will not be swayed by cash or anything else.", Hit replied in a cold tone.
"Goo", (Y/N) said in agreement.
Bob Truman suddenly lookrd at Hits chest in shock. He didn't realize that he had a baby with him. Why would he bring a baby to an assassination job.
"Why is there a baby with you.", Bob questioned.
"None of your business", Hit stated slightly embarrassed.
"You must be a terrible parent taking a baby with you to assasinte someone. Who does that", the politician criticized.
"Alright, that's it, time for you to go.", He said defensively.
Since he wasn't strong it wouldn't much to kill the man. Hit proceeded to punch him in the stomache, stopping his heart. The man dropped to the ground dead.
"Well (Y/N), I think we're done for now.", Hit stated smiling.
"P-pa-papa",(Y/N) struggles to get out.
Hit's eyes open in shock.
"Did you just say what I think you did", Hit questioned in a shocked tone.
"Papa", the baby said again this time with ease.
Hit felt tears in his eyes. He was so proud of his baby boy/girl. He/she said his/her first words.
Hit lifted (Y/N) out of the baby carrier and turned her/him so he/she was facing towards him. Hit then kissed (Y/N)'s cheek .
"I'm so proud of you", Hit said holding back tears.
"Papa", (Y/N) whinned as her/his tummy growled.
"Come on let's go grocery shopping", Hit sighed.
Yeah this kind of suck. I tried.
I don't know what those things that carry babies are called so I just called it a baby carrier.
Hit's parenting skills are questionable at times but it's all good. He means well.
Although I sort of demanded people to request a part 2 these are the ones who did.
Gokua_Black
iiGamerSwirl
CrimsonReaper3513
I think I got all of them.