Shin x Human Female Reader

Im sick right now, gee thanks little bro...
It sucks it is just a cold so i cant really be missing. I gotta save my sick days for when i get supper sick with like strep.
On the bright side i got an idea for this chapter. Lol.
Requested by: @sprinkiies
I forgot who requested this and went of lord i know someone requested it but i dont know who. I should write who requests what down so it doesn't happen again. Lol
Enjoy!
You stood outside in a park not to far from where you lived. You were waiting for your friend and crush Shin to arrive there. You had both agreed that this was a good spot to meet up when Shin could.
Since he was the Supreme Kai he had special duties that he had to do, like create planets and keep an eye on the universe. All of that kept him pretty busy, so you didn't get to see Shin as much as you would like.
If it were up to you you'd see him every moment of everyday if possible. Sadly that couldn't happen, at least you highly doubted it.
At least you got to see Shin today, and frankly you were very excited to.  He was so innocent and kind it was hard not to look foward seeing him. Just thinking about seeing him for the first time in a while made your heart skip a beat.
In fact you considered giving him a hug when he arrived.
In fact if you weren't sick you probably would give him a hug. It might be just a cold but you don't want to risk getting Shin sick.
You coughed loudly as you continued to wait. It started as a cough but it became a coughing fit after a minuet. You could hardly breath as you continued to cough.
"Hey, (Y/N)", Shin stated cheerfully.
He must have just arrived.
"Hey *cough* Shin how are *cough* you", You replied struggling to get the words out between all of the coughs.
All of the coughing had made it hard to breath. You struggled to catch your breath and grew dizzier by the second due to the lack of air.
"You ok (Y/N)", Shin asks with a concerned look on his face.
"Im fine *cough*, don't worry *cough* about it", you replied still coughing.
"(Y/N), you dont look ok. Your very pale, and your swearing profusely. By the looks of it that cough of yours is making it hard to breath", Shin replied with worry in his tone.
You hadn't even noticed it but Shin was right. You were sweating profusely. In fact you actually were extremely hot as well. You must have been so determined to see him you hardly noticed how sick you really were. You brushed it off though. It probably is just a very bad cold.
"Don't worry *cough*Shin, it's just a cold *cough*. So what do you *cough want to do *cough*.", you replied feeling very lightheaded.
You struggled to keep your balance as you tried to convince Shin you were alright. Your line of visions started to grow very blurry untill everything went black.
You woke up in an unfamiliar surrounding. You weren't sure where you were or how long you had been out. It felt like a few hour had passed though.
You slowly sat up and looked at your surroundings. You were in a small room with a bed on the right side of it. There was a window across from it that had purple curtains covering it. Other than that there wasn't much there except for a few little trinkets lying around.
As you adjusted to your surroundings you heard footsteps coming towards the room. They were quiet swift foot steps, that were almost inaudible.
As the foot steps approached the room a voice spoke up, "(Y/N), your up."
It was Shin's voice. He quickly darted into the room and sat beside you.
"(Y/N), eat this. It will make you feel better in no time", he said in a worried time as he handed you a bowl of soup.
"How long was I out", you asked groggily
"Four hours, now please eat so you'll get better. I made it myself.", Shin stated.
You nodded kindly and began to slurp down your soup. In no time the soup had been eaten up. It tasted so good and was probably the best soup you'd ever had. You weren't sure if you thought that just because Shin made it or it really was the best you had.
"Shin, this tastes amazing.", You exclaimed.
"I'm glad you think that. Could you do me a favor and lie down. I think your fever is going up again", Shin said blushing.
You nodded and lied down. Once you got comfortable Shin put a damp cloth on your head to lower your fever. The cool, damp cloth felt nice against your warm skin. It sent shivers down your spine as your fever began to drop.
"Shin, where are we?", You asked.
"After you passed out I decided to take you back to my planet so I could take care of you", Shin replied shyly
"Oh, thanks Shin. You didn't have to. I'm sure I would have been fine. I'm glad you did though.", You replied blushing.
Shin looks at you and smiles with a slight blush on his face.
"Of course I did. I love you (Y/N) and hate seeing you sick like this.", Shin replied.
Shin loved you. You blushed as your heart beat began to speed up in excitement.
His eyes opened up wide after he finished his sentence. He unintentionally confessed to you. Upon realizing that Shin looked away with his face beet red.
"J-just forget I said that", Shin stated stuttering and blushing.
He looked so cute like that. Your heart almost skipped a beat.
"Shin, it's ok I love you too. I have for a long time.", You replied blushing.
Shin looked at you and relaxed. He then leaned towards your head and planted a kiss on your cheek.
"I love you (Y/N). Please rest now so you will get better", Shin stated caringly.
"I love you too. Can you stay with me at least until I fall asleep", you asked as you grabbed his hand.
"Of course", he replied.
Shin proceed to pay down right next to you and pulled you closer so he could snuggle you. You nuzzled your head into his chest and began to drift off into sleep.
The end is too adorable for me to handle. Gahh Shin is so nice and caring. Sorry if it took a bit longer. On the bright side in 5 days it's Christmas break for me so chapters will be up sooner once it starts. I have to get through those days though. IT'S THE FINAL COUNT DOWN!!!! LOL