Chapter 5

Harry smiled at himself in the mirror, his mum insisted on doing his hair and she had just finished. He fixed the suit before turning to Niall who was getting his hair done by the lovely Anne herself.

"Stop fidgeting, I'm almost done." Anne said smacking Niall's shoulder. Niall chuckled before looking at himself in the mirror.

"I'm sorry, Anne, I'm just really nervous." Niall said as Harry rolled his eyes and walked over to him. He pinched the blonde's arm, causing him to flinch and Anne to huff in annoyance.

"You're the nervous one? It's my gallery." Harry said with a goofy smile before the doorbell rang. He skipped over to it and threw he door open with a wide smile.

The smile quickly fell when he saw Liam and Louis. He quickly faked a smile before asking. "Hey, what're you guys doing here?"

"This is big for your career, Harry, who better to have by your side then your boyfriend." Liam said nudging Louis to look up from his phone.

"Pink?" Louis asked as Harry blushed and stepped aside to let the two in. He shut the door afterwards and grabbed onto Liam and dragged him into the kitchen.

"Louis, you can sit in the living room with the telly." Harry said with a polite smile, ignoring the bored look from Louis before he walked away.

"Liam." Harry whined while Liam leaned against the counter and fixed his grey suit.

"Harry, I know, but it's just for the photos, you don't even have to speak him." Liam tried reasoning but Harry shook his head and ran a hand through his hair.

"You don't understand, this is huge for me, you know that part. But I'm going to keep these memories forever, I'll keep the photos forever. Louis may be nice to everyone else but he clearly doesn't like me, so I'm not very fond with him and I'd rather not have him there. I don't mean to be rude, but Louis makes me upset and sad, and usually I ignore it, but today is for me only. I want to be happy and in a good mood. Please don't make him come." Harry begged as Liam starred at him with sorrowful eyes.

"I understand, I really do. But this isn't all me, it's my bosses too. After you telling me how you feel, I don't want to force Louis to go, but it isn't fully up to me." Liam explained, he patted Harry's shoulder before exiting the kitchen.

Just as he turned the corner he bumped into a body. "Just getting something to drink." Louis said quickly before walking around Liam. Liam shrugged before walking away.

"A-a drink please?" Louis asked looking down at his feet. Harry turned to him a bit confused at first before nodding and walking over to the cupboards to grab a cup.

"Ready!" Niall cheered loudly causing Louis to scowl at the loud noise. Though he quickly recovered and walked out of the room when Niall engulfed Harry.

Anne shuffled into the room with a big smile before picking at Harry's hair and suit. "I'm so excited, love! I'm so proud of you." She squealed before giving Hart a tight hug. "Robin come down here already, we gotta take pictures." She shouted before making her way to the stairs.

"Right pictures. Uh Harry we just need one for social media with you and Louis." Liam said awkwardly as Harry nodded. "And your family included." He added causing the 'couple' to cringe.

"No prob bob." Niall said cheerily with a little salute.

Harry's parents awkwardly gathered around the fake couple who were just as awkward. Niall stood by Liam and had a wide smirk on his face.

"Ok, my turn!" Niall shouted as soon as Liam took the picture. He pushed Louis out of the way and stood beside Harry.

"Louis, dear, are you going to come in our car?" Anne asked sweetly as she picked up her coat after all the pictures were taken.