Chapter 14

Louis ended up talking to Liam. It felt nice telling Liam everything he was feeling. Liam attempted to understand what Louis was going through, maybe some sort of hysteria, but he couldn't. So he drove back to Louis' house, after dealing with his needy husband, of course.

"How did you even find out, it literally just happened?" Louis asked once Liam was seated and comfortable.

"Niall, he called me and was just screaming." Liam said before drinking the glass of water, he knew he'd need while he talked with Louis. "Ok, so what's going on in your little very small black heart?"

"Haha very funny." Louis said sarcastically while rolling his eyes, however, he still had a small smile on his face. "I don't know Liam. It's like some voodoo witch stuff. Do you think Harry could be a witch? No he's too pretty. Probably Niall. He probably gave me a potion or casted a spell or something, because this is insane."

"Louis you're being dramatic, tell me what's really going?" Liam said with a light huff as he sat back on the couch.

"Liam, I. Don't. Know. I don't know what's going on. One minute I think Harry is the worst thing over. Then all of sudden I want to kiss and cuddle with him, and- ugh. I'm a mess. This kind of embarrassing." Louis said before putting his hands over his face. "Maybe it's because I'm lonely. Before, I had Eleanor. But now she's gone, so I guess Harry's just a replacement. Yeah that's probably it."

Liam didn't fully understand anything that was going on. But Louis' muffled conclusion kind of made sense. He's just lonely, and he's getting confused with reality and acting. Yeah that's valid.

-

"Hi, loves." Louis said with the biggest grin as he ran up to a group of teenagers. That had recognized him and he thought he'd talk to them real quick.

Harry couldn't help but smile when seeing how happy Louis was to see fans, and to see the fans reactions. It was kind of beautiful. He didn't really know what to do, so he stood off to the side, awkwardly, with a smile.

They didn't really discuss what happened yesterday, or the day before when they cuddled. They never talked about it, which was kind of annoying. Liam just called Louis to remind him about Harry's job. They met up and didn't say anything. The car ride was a bit awkward, but it was a silent mutual agreement that they'd discuss things another time. Hopefully.

"Oh my gosh, that's your boyfriend too. I love his art." Louis smiles and glanced over at Harry.

"Well tell him, he'd love some appreciation." Louis said. "Hazza, c'mere." He called, waving his hand at Harry. He grinned when seeing Harry sheepishly shuffle towards them, with a shy look on his face.

"I love the pictures you take, they're so unique. You deserve more credit." Harry blushes and looked down bashfully at the comment.

"Thank you." Louis couldn't but smile fondly at Harry, before reached over and intertwined his fingers with Harry's.

Harry looked up at Louis in surprise, his cheeks flushed before looked back down again. "Loved meeting you all, we better go now." Louis said as the teens nodded and said their goodbyes.

Louis liked those type of fans, the ones that were respectful and nice. Yes, they did freak out a bit, but once they settled down Louis enjoyed talking to them. Well he enjoys talking to all of his fans. And then they were complimenting Harry instead of attacking him.

He kept his hand with Harry's as they entered the building. An editor asked Harry to come in and take some 'unique' photos of some models. And Louis, being the very supportive boyfriend, had to come. Not only because he wanted to be around Harry, but also because Liam would've forced him.