Chapter 1

Hi! It's my first time writing a story so sorry if I make mistakes...
Now on the story~

🌸Jaehyun POV🌸
I was on my way to PD's office.For being called to tell me about something which he said was an 'important matter'.
'I just hope it's nothing serious..' I thought.

Time skip~

I was now in PD's office I bowed to him in respect "Morning pd-nim, is there something wrong with anything? " I asked."No, nothing's wrong but.." Pd nim paused for a second
.
.
.
.
"you are now to debut with your group!"Pd nim said happily to me with a 'Fatherly Smile ' while me who is still quite after hearing the news,couldn't believe the news but at the same time was happy.

"What but... " I said but my words were cut off by him "But what? Are you not happy? " PD asked

"Of course I am happy... It's just that I just became a trainee within just 1 Year... " I replied with a slight of doubt.He then smiled and patted my head "Jaehyun are you doubting yourself?"PD asked

"Well to be honest...yes kind of.." He then sighed "Jaehyun..you are very talented..you all have what an idol should have..a singer,rapper,dancer,producer,Visuals and many more..I know you are having a hard time for being compared to your brother but I know you have something that you're brother doesn't have...so don't doubt yourself....after seeing you on your audition video I know you have the chance to become an idol..."

I was very happy after hearing PD's speech that I almost cried but I stopped myself. I then bowed then gratefully said "Thank you PD-nim for having faith to me.." He just smiled then patted his hand on my shoulder.

I then heard a knock from the door "come in!" PD said,then the door opened revealing my four group members smiling at me "Unnie's!" I ran up to them then grouped hug."Jaehyunie~" They all said together then giggled.

"Did you all guys already knew?" I asked them they nodded while smiling mischievously 😏😏😏😏 "Why you guys didn't tell me.." I pouted.
They all giggled again "well we wanted to..but we just made PD-nim say it..." Aoi the leader of the group said.

"Yeah..and we didn't know how to say it to you..so yep!" Hana said the beagle of the group and the second oldest among us five,They all nodded stating that they agree;Then Lj said "so wanna celebrate?" The eldest member asked with a smile which is also the mom of the group.Minju then sighed "of course what do I expect..." The sassy of the group.

We just all laughed then turned to PD and bowed "Thank you PD-nim we will do our best!!"
=======================================================
Hi! Thank you for reading~
Sorry if I make mistakes! It's just my first time... So please forgive me.. 😊😊😊
*Edited