Chapter 14

🌸Jaehyun POV🌸

I took my phone to look what notification that I have.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
BIG HIT ENTERTAINMENT'S STATEMENT

The rumors about 'Jungkook' of BTS having a date with her secret girlfriend is not true.
But the girl that he was seen with is his younger sibling 'Jeon Jaehyun'.
The siblings were having a bonding time/moment to the photos they were seen.
This month/week our company will release a new girl group that 'Jaehyun' will be going to debut with.
We hope for your support and patience to 'Jaehyun' and her group.
Thank you.

(The girl on the right is you/Jaehyun)

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

"Oh.. Oppa it has been released.." I said to Jungkook "Yeah... I have seen it.." He replied"I will post now the photo then.. "

"Okay~" I said more likely coed he just chuckled

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Bye oppa! Thanks for the ride~" I said while waving a good bye to Jungkook after bringing me at my/our apartment/Dorm.

"Welcome! Bye sleep early okay?" I just gave him an 'okay' sign 👌 then watch him go until I can't see his car. I then turned around then walked to my/our apartment/Dorm door.

I took my keys from my bag then went to open the door. I went inside then went to the living room to see Minju watching TV while Hana reading a book.

"I'm back! " They looked at me "oh.. Hey jae! How is your day with your big brother? " Hana asked "It was fun actually! " I said while hopping like a little kid who got a candy. Hana and Minju giggled to my cuteness "well that's good cause we will now rarely have time to ourselves and to our family.. " Minju shrugged."Yeah since we are now going to be idols.. " Hana finished Minju's statement then sighed.

I just smiled sadly "Oh where's Aoi unnie and LJ unnie? " I asked while sitting beside Minju on the couch.

"They are on the kitchen cooking dinner... " Hana says while reading at her book. "Oh I'll go check on them.. " After I said that I stood up then went to the kitchen. To see Aoi helping LJ cook in the kitchen.

"Hey unnie's! " I said while walking towards them. They turned their heads to me "oh our baby is here~" Aoi said then ran to me and embraced me tightly.

I pat her back "w-we met e-earlier though.. And unnie I can't b-br-breath.. " I managed to say she then widened her eyes then quickly let go of me "Omo! I'm sorry Jaehyunie~"

I just chuckled "are you hungry cuz..we are about to finish cooking dinner... " LJ asked. I slightly shake my head "I've already eaten earlier with Jungkook oppa~" I said then smiled."Are you sure? " LJ asked I nodded "I'm on the diet anyways.. " I mumbled quietly but didn't thought that they will hear it.

"Yah! Jeon Jaehyun! You ar-" Before I let her finish I ran off like a thunder upstairs towards my room "Hurry Jaehyun! " Aoi yelled while holding both arms of the older member "yah!Yun Aomi! Let go of me!"

-------To Be Continued------
∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°

Hello guys!! ~~~😁😁😊😊
Just updated a new chapter!!
Sorry if it's short.. 😅😅
I just updated after seeing my story got ranked #508 in #jiminfanfic out of 550!!! 😲😲😲

 😅😅I just updated after seeing my story got ranked #508 in #jiminfanfic out of 550!!! 😲😲😲

I was very surprised since I didn't expected it... Because I am not really good in writing.. 😅😅😅
English is not my first language also so yeah.. 😆😆
Thank you very much guys!! 😊😊😊
Love you~~😘😘😍😍 I am really grateful to you all!! 😊😊

Oh I am going to you guys a nickname also cuz just calling you 'guys' sounds boring so comment what do you wanna be called and I will think about it.. 😊 (like example: moshies, royals, jewels..)

Don't forget to vote and comment your opinions and what you think about my story... 😁
Don't be a silent reader~~ 😏😏😏
Bye 😘😘

 😁Don't be a silent reader~~ 😏😏😏Bye 😘😘

*Edited