Chapter 15

🌸Jaehyun POV🌸
Time passes,It was the day our MV will be released which made us excited but at the same time nervous about what would people think about us.

We are all in the company for our Dance Practice.

Me and the girls were dancing but suddenly stopped when Pd just barged in our dance practice room"Good Morning Girls! How are your day's?" Pd cheered while smiling brightly.We all bowed first as a respect.

"We are good Pd-nim.." Aoi answered for all of us "How about you pd-nim?" LJ asked

Pd's smile widened more after hearing the question "My day? Great! Your MV's views had reached 100 million views within 10 minutes! I am so proud of you girls!"Pd beamed. The girls and I looked at each other then started jumping in happiness.

Pd just smiled at us like a father who is proud and chuckled "okay girls,you all have to go home with your manager so you girls can have a rest because tomorrow is your debut day.."we then all bowed at pd "Thank you very much pd-nim!" We then took our belongings after that our manager have arrived.

"Hello girls! It's time to go,there are already some paparazzi's outside of the building,so I want you girls to wear your masks..there are already some guards outside to protect you all,they were all assigned by pd-nim" manager then bowed to pd.

Pd just nodded at her we then all bowed again in gratitude after saying our 'thank you's' we immediately wear our masks as our manager requested,we hurriedly get out on the dance practice room then went to the elevators our manager then pushed the button on the 1st floor to where the entrance is.

"My babies are you now ready to this new chapter of your lives?" Our manager asked to us,our manager Lee Sung-min is like a mother to us she is always there for us whenever we have problems and needed help,she always takes cares of us also,she treated us like her own.She haves a son but is all grown up and already has a family but we the girls and her husband keep her company we even told them that we can be their daughters,Her husband also is one of the staff in the company.

We all looked at each other "Of course,We gave up our lives for these passion because it's what we love to do.." I said then hana nodded "yeah,even if we need to see our loved ones sometimes.." We all nodded since we all miss our families "girls once all of you are now in the spotlight,there will be always to say bad things about you,so to prove them wrong we must always do our best with relying each other because..." Sung-min trailed off "Teamwork makes the Dream work!" We all finished then laughed.

Then the elevator tinged signaling that we have arrived at the 1st floor. The door opened and we went out with it,when we reached the doors of the entrance you can see a flash of lights from cameras when we got out.

They keep on calling us to look over them or etc.

We just didn't mind them and just went straight to our manager's car which is sung-min's,The guards were on our sides preventing them to come near us.

We then quickly went in the car and sung-min went to the drivers seat then stepped on the gas.We just stared at the window looking at the crowd of paparazzi's. The car was full of a tensed silence until it was gone after Lj said cheerfully "Are you girls excited for tomorrow?"while wriggling her eyebrows,We all laughed "Of course! Who wouldn't?!" Minju beamed which surprised us "Lj-unnie,I think your cheerfulness is rubbing on Minju..." Aoi said which made us laughed harder.

"Hey! Is it bad for me to be cheerful for once?" Minju pouted "welp..maybe,Because it is unusual for you,considering your the lazy grandma of the group..." Hana added.

Minju just pouted trying to be cute "are you trying to be cute?"Hana asked "Yep,am I cute?" Minju asked her back "No, cuz I really wanna punch you if you keep on doing that.."Hana replied back.

Minju immediately stopped her actions since it frightened her because angering hana will be the last thing she would ever do "But when Jaehyun acts cute or do aegyo you don't react like that to Jaehyun"Minju said while chuckling nervously.

"Ahem..correction Jaehyun never acts cute,Because she is cute.." Lj said which just made me blush "and it comes out naturally just like now..."Lj added "aww look how red as a tomato Jaehyun's cheeks are.." Aoi said then pinched my cheeks.

"Ah..unnie I don't want getting my cheeks pinched.." I said while Taking off her hands,They all just laughed I get my earphones on my bag then fished my phone on my pocket then plugged in my earphones then listen to calming music which made me fall to sleep and went to dreamland.

-------To Be Continued-------

Hey guys!
Just updated a new chapter!
I updated because today is.....
My Birthday!!!🎉🎉🎉
So I wanted you guys to ask me any questions so just comment what you want to know about me!!
Here's a picture of me when I was young..

My Birthday!!!🎉🎉🎉So I wanted you guys to ask me any questions so just comment what you want to know about me!!Here's a picture of me when I was young

Cute right but when you see my face you will be surprised...
To my ugliness..this is my 14th year of existence..
Welp yeah..that's all hope you liked the chapter and sorry if it's short..
Bye!!👋👋😘😘
*Edited