Chapter 4

🌸Jimin POV🌸

We all went to the dance studio,While we are walking I couldn't stop looking at Jaehyun.I didn't realize that I stared very long that I think she noticed that she looked at me and I immediately looked away and felt my cheeks burning up.

🌸Jaehyun POV🌸
We were making our way to the dance studio, when I felt someone's gaze at my back.I then turn back to look who it was.I saw Jimin staring at me, he then looked away from me.I then saw his face red as a tomato.(Oh our little mochi~~)

I was worried that maybe he was sick that I went to him then asked "Excuse me..Jimin Sunbae-nim... May I ask,Why is your face red? Are you sick? "
"Huh? Oh... Umm..n-nothing... I am fine." He then laughed nervously I think?

🌸Jimin POV🌸
After talking with jaehyun I then quickly went to jungkook's side he cleared his throat then said"Oh.. Hyung, what's with the tomato face? " He said with a teasing tone."Yah! It's no-nothing!" I stuttered.He then leaned to my side then whispered "It's Jaehyun isn't it?" He then grinned while wriggling his eyebrows."WHAT! NO! " I yelled, then I realized they were all staring at me.

Then jungkook laughed while holding his stomach,I felt my cheeks burning hotter than earlier Due to being embarrassed that I was blushing crazily.I heard some of the boys and girls laughed."What do you mean by No,Jimin Sunbae? " Jaehyun asked.

"Ah... I mean no.. Because jungkookie wanted to play games later... So I said no... Hehe.. " I then nervously laughed,"Ah..oppa really.. I apologize for him acting like that.. It's just that.. He really loves playing games.. " She said while bowing her head.

"Ah..it's okay.. Actually I am used to it.. So there's nothing to apologize for.. " I said to her while scratching the back of my head."Hehe... Thank you for taking care of him.. Jimin sunbae-nim.. " She said while smiling."Just call me jimin or oppa.." I said to her.

She then said "eh.. Are you sure? " She asked,I smiled "of course.. How about this.. I call you jaehyun.. And you call me jimin oppa..Okay? " I asked."Okay.. Jimin oppa.. " She said then I went to look at her with wide eyes (Like Jung shook.. )

".. O... Oppa..? " I said but it became more like a question.

"Eh..well you are older than me,and you said I can call you oppa right?" while blinking her eyes."Huh... Oh yeah! Haha.. " I said while laughing nervously.

~~~+++~~~Time Skip~~~+++~~~

🌸Jaehyun POV🌸
We all now have arrived in the dance studio "Ok... Now that we are here in the dance studio... We boys want to see all of you how to dance... " Hoseok said"But before that.. I want us to introduce ourselves... " Namjoon said

We all girls then said "Okay"Namjoon then said "So ladies first... "