Chapter 9

Hello guys!
Here's a another new chapter~
Just wanna say thank you to Shireblossom72 for giving me ideas! And of course for being my best friend! 😊😘
Okay then back to story!

🌸Jaehyun POV🌸

I woke up feeling my head heavy I look at my side to see it is 5 in the morning. I tried to stand up, but ended up falling in the bed.Then I felt my body is hot (well guys she haves a fever... So don't think something weird... Just saying! 😁)

I tried standing up a few times, until I succeeded 'At last' I thought,I went to the bathroom to take a shower (idk guys if you take a shower when your sick but I take a shower even i am sick.. 😁)

After showering and doing my routine I went downstairs to make something for me to eat I went to the kitchen and saw a note in the table with a food,I took the note and read it.

Jaehyun-ah.. Sorry we leaved you there alone,we didn't want to wake you... So we left you... We already ate breakfast... And we left you some so you don't need to cook.. Just heat it in the microwave... Aoi went to see her sister... Hana went to go hang out with her childhood friends.... While minju will be with her family... I will be home later... We have the day off tomorrow.. So don't worry about it.. PD moved the schedule so we can rest in 2 days... Call me when you need something... I am just here my studio in the building....
~LJ~

I heated the food in the microwave, then ate it.After eating I washed my dishes then went back upstairs back to my bedroom. Before going to bed I felt dizzy so I didn't know what happened all I know I just..

....fainted....

🌸Jimin POV🌸

I was reading a comic,when I saw Jungkook pacing back and forth. I raised my eyebrows in amusement "yah.. Jungkookie what's the problem? Just watching you is making me dizzy.. "He then turned to me with a worried face then said "hyung... I'm worried! "

He put his hands in my shoulder then keep on shaking my shoulders back and forth. I was dizzy that I yelled at him "okay! Relax! Why are you even worried?! "While taking off his hands over my shoulder.

"It's jaehyunie! She's not answering my calls! It's not like her to not answer my calls you know! " He yelled

"Maybe she is busy? " I asked He shook his head "no,she haves a day off today! Her members went out so she is alone in their dorm/apartment, that's why I am worried!"

He placed a hand on his forehead "I think she is sick too because whenever she is tired she gets fever or attacks,Because she haves a weak heart... (Actually it's true because I have a weak heart...I often get attacks and fever whenever I am tired..😅)" He said

"What! Then let's go and check her! So get ready that we can go!" I yelled to him "Right! Ugh.. Why I didn't think about that! "Then hurriedly changed clothes, then brought a bag "Okay! I am ready let-" His words were cutted-off by his phone ringing.

*RING**RING*

He then answered his phone his face changed into a disappointed expression "Ne, Pd-nim.. " He then hung up on his phone, he then looked at me "Hyung, I'm sorry I can't go,Pd-nim wants me to go to his office with RM hyung.. Can you go instead? I promise that I will catch up! " He said then raised his right hand.

"Sure! Anything for you! " I said then chuckled "Thanks! Hyung here's jaehyun's medicines! It all have names, so you can find them easily!" He said after giving me the bag he was holding earlier.

"Oh okay got it! " I said after taking the bag "But hyung.. You might be troubled giving jaehyun's medicine.. " He said while scratching the back of his neck I furrowed my eyebrows curiously.

"Why so?"

"She hates the taste of medicines.. So it will take a long time for you to let her drink it..Just buy her y/f/f (your favorite fruit) and y/f/s (your favorite snack) on the way, just tell her to drink her medicine.. So you can give her y/f/f and y/f/s that way she will be forced to drink it.. It's her favorite snack and fruit so... She can't resist it! " He said while smiling

"You really know her well... " I said amused "Of course I'm her big brother! Who wouldn't be? " He said proudly I chuckled "yeah right,Go now you don't want pd-nim waiting do you? "I said while pushing his back through the door.

His face paled after hearing my words "Yeah! Gtg! " He then quickly ran out of the door(dashi run run! Sorry I had to! 😁😁)

I then went to get ready, then got out.

To be continued

Bye guys~😊😊😊
Love you~😘😘😘
*Edited