Chapter 8

Sorry for the slow update~~~
Here's another new chapter!!😊😊

🌸Jaehyun POV
"Wah... At last I can now rest.. " I said after laying on the couch for just arriving at home after doing our mv shooting.(All of us are in the living room) "But don't forget we still have a photoshoot the day after... " Aoi reminded us "What?" Minju said,We all looked at each other then all of us suddenly sighed all together.

"*Sigh*"

..................

We suddenly just laughed "Well at least tomorrow we have a day off... " LJ said and started jumping all around the place I giggled  "Yeah,We all have the day ourselves tomorrow.. Right girls? " Hana said We all then said "Left!!" then laughed.

"Well girls you all can do what you want tomorrow,But disguise yourselves like wearing a mask... " Aoi  reminded to us "Kay~" we singsonged all together,We went to our own ways to go to our own rooms while I decided to take a shower.

~~~Time Skip~~~

After showering, I called Jungkook to ask him if he is free tomorrow.

🌸Jungkook POV🌸

I was getting ready to go to bed,When suddenly my phone rang.I went to my bedside table to get my phone and see that it was Jaehyun.I wondered why she would call this late at night.

'I thought she is busy?' I thought,I then answered the phone "Hello jaehyun,how are you doing? " I greeted then say at the bed "Hi oppa, I'm fine... "She replied while yawning "You seem tired,Is everything okay?" I asked worriedly "Yeah,Kind of...everything's okay,tired from our mv shooting.. "I chuckled "I feel you lil sis... So what did you call for? " I asked while raising my eyebrows.

"Oh.. Right I almost forgot,I was wondering if you want us...you know... Umm.. Bonding time? " She asked shyly "Well when I debut,We wont have time..to hang out each other.. " after hearing what she said I chuckled "Of course! Who would say no to my cute baby sister!" I replied happily.

"Really! Then where should we meet? "She asked excitedly "How about in the xxx cafe? " I suggest "Sure! Meet you there in 8 am? "

"Call! " I agreed "Okay then, bye oppa! See you tomorrow! " I laughed then smiled warmly even though I know she won't see it "Ne(yes)bye! See you tomorrow!sleep well!"

"Ne! " She replied then hung up,after that I went under the covers of my bed then closed my eyes 'Tomorrow is a great day!' I thought then I was consumed by the darkness.

To Be Continued.....
Hey guys!
Sorry it was a short chapter... 😔😔
I was running out of ideas...
So comment if some of you have ideas! 😊😊😊
And guys do you want jimin to go with the siblings? Or just the siblings to see how they care for each other?
Just comment!
Follow me for more updates!
Bye! ~~~😘😘😘
Oh and sorry for the slow update~~
Can you forgive me? (With puppy eyes)
Here a cute mochi for you guys!!
😍😍😍😘😘😘😊😊😊

 So comment if some of you have ideas! 😊😊😊And guys do you want jimin to go with the siblings? Or just the siblings to see how they care for each other? Just comment! Follow me for more updates! Bye! ~~~😘😘😘Oh and sorry for the slow update~~Ca...