2

my mom drops me off at school the next day and i see this girl running up to me. she has long, black hair.

"hi!" she says. she must notice my confused look.

"i'm a second year!" she says, "i'm going to show you and the rest of the first years around!" i laugh. ok, i was scared for a minute.

"oh okay then,"i say, following her into the crowds. she shows me into my home room, 1n. she says goodbye and disappears off into the crowd yet again.

i walk in and a slightly plump, short teacher, sitting at a desk. she looks at me.

"hello miss?" she asks me in the strangest way possible.

"devon west," i say, giving her a weak smile. she nods and looks down at her planner.

"you sit beside jensen and june, when she arrives,"she points towards a boy with dark blonde, floppy hair. he smiles at me. i walk over and sit down.

after five minutes of boys and girls, all around the same age, varying in shapes and sizes, i see a girl walk in. she's a little bit shorter than me with curly ginger hair and freckles.

"june," she tells the teacher and the teacher, now bored of directing students where to go, bluntly points at the chair beside me. she walks over.

"howya!" she says to me. i giggle.

"sup junkie june," i say to her.

*after ten minutes of talking*

"what do you think of the lads?" she asks me.

"the one over there is pretty fine," i say giggling, pointing discreetly at a boy with floppy black hair, in a side fringe. he looks as though he's wearing eyeliner too.

"oi, eyeliner!" june yells at him, "what's your name?" she asks him. i cringe. this is awful. how is she so confident. 'eyeliner' looks confused but shrugs slightly.

"noah!" he yells back. june smirks. she up to something. i know it.

"well, noah, my friend here, devon, thinks you're pretty fit!" i hide my face in my hands. i see noah's friends laughing and i want to jump off a cliff.

***

this is kind of very similar for Taylorplays tranny panny i'm sorry taylor