14

*end of summer holidays*

i sashay into school, waving goodbye at my mum. i'm so excited for seeing june and noah and josh and max and bailey because i hadn't seen them all summer. i was going across america with my friend, jane, and her parents.

suddenly, i am engulfed by darkness.

"guess who?" somebody says in a deep voice that i've never heard before. i start to panic and the person who covered my eyes clearly notices and takes his hands off my face.

as i regain my vision, i see noah in front of me.

"jesus fuck, you sound like a man!" i laugh and hug him tightly.

"honey, that's because i am a man," he says, laughing and squeezing me tightly.

"howdy partners!" june says, walking down the stairs. she looks quite glum, but i choose to ignore it.

we get into class and i can't see keegan. i start to wonder where she is, but choose to ignore it because she's a bitch and i hate her.

a new form teacher comes in and takes our roll and dismisses us to class. we have a free first class because the teachers have to introduce themselves to the new first years. i spend that time to catch up with my friends.

"bailey has moved back to france," june said. we all 'awwww' and she nods slightly.

"max proposed to me," josh laughs. "but i said no for now!" we all laugh.

"noah sounds like a perfume commercial now," i giggle and noah playfully punches me.

**

would y'all hate me if i had a time skip of fifteen years?