12

*two weeks later*

noah and i were sitting in the park. we are accompanied by max, josh, june and bailey. well, we're accompanied by max and josh, june and bailey are off in la la land, making googly eyes at each other.

they haven't been going out for long, but they won't. stop. acting. like. newlyweds. it's kind of annoying.

i told june that she should lay it down a notch, but she just snapped at me.

"it's not my fault you and noah are like an old married couple," she lashed at me. she's apologized but it still hurt.

"you two, the woods are over there!" i shout at them pointing towards the mass of trees. they giggle and june follows bailey into the woods. we all laugh, they're so young and innocent.

"so, there's a new restaurant opening up soon," max smiles. "we could have another double something, maybe even a triple?" i smile back at him.

"i'd love that, noah?" i reply and ask. he nods and so does josh. we decide we shouldn't ask june and bailey because we don't want to get kicked out of the restaurant for 'inappropriate behavior'.

we're all having a great time, drinking monster, eating crisps, that was until somebody walked up to us. somebody none of us wanted to see.

that someone's name was keegan.

***

whats keegan gonna do?