11

i order nachos and all the others do the same. we talk about everything.

"you know june?" max says looking all business like. i nod and he continues. "bailey likes her. he said he wants to ask her out, can you help him?" i smile and nod. of course i will, i love a bit of black market matchmaking.

noah tells us he's going to the bathroom and when he comes back he said it was time to go.

"what about paying?" i say, taking out my purse. he shoves my hand downs and shakes his head, explaining that he's already payed. i could kill him.

max and josh run off somewhere, probably to make out, and it's just me and noah.

"thank you for the something tonight, i enjoyed myself," i smile at him.

"i did too," he says and we start to edge closer together. our lips touch and electricity sparks between us.

his tongue brushes against my lip, asking for entrance and i happily oblige.

we are rudely interrupted by max and josh tapping us on the shoulder.

"sorry to interrupt, but it's fucking freezing and we need to get home!" josh says and we laugh and start walking home.

as we were walking home, noah's hand in mine, i think something.

this date was successful.

***

there's a war inside my head sometimes i wish that i was dead