6

"noah, said that he thinks you're pretty fit," june whispers. i laugh out loud.

"yeah sure, and i love eating meat," i laugh. she looks taken aback. i shrug and walk out of the bathroom. i bump into a teacher. and even worse it's thomas.

"oh sorry," i say, trying to quickly get away. i run to my locker and throw my jacket into it. i turn around and bump into someone else. this time, it's worse. it's fucking noah.

"devon, i've been wanting to ask you something," he holds my arm. i nod, indicating that he should go on. "so, i know we met like, two days ago, but i was wondering, if you wanted to go on a, you know, date or something."

i stand there a little bit awestruck. suddenly, i feel a wave of confidence rush through me. "something," i smirk. he looks confused but then he gets the joke. he starts laughing.

"then we shall go on a something!" he smiles.

"let's make it a double something. me, you, josh and whoever he wants to bring," i smile. he nods.

"it's a something honey," he winks and walks back down the stairs. i squeal. i run into the bathroom to tell june. but, when i walk in, i see her sitting on the floor, in a pool of her own tears.

***

what's wrong with june? another update and another cliffhanger bitches