9

i walk into school the next day. i walk into home room and i see noah, josh and some other guy talking. i walk over to them.

"hello ladies," i say to them. they all laugh and i give them finger guns, which the other guy responds with finger guns too.

"i'm devon," i tell him and he nods.

"oh, i know, noah won't stop talking about you!" noah throws him a punch and i laugh. but, inside i'm dying. he won't stop talking about me? eeekk!!

"max will be joining us on our double something," noah says smiling and holding up and a hand heart with josh and max inside. i laugh, it's really cute.

"oh fuck off noah," josh says, holding up his middle finger but laughing.

june walks up to us and smiles and says hello.

"hey june, you okay?" i ask her and she nods.

"he's gone now, my da said he's being transferred to cork today," i feel happy for her, but who can be okay after that happening not, well, 24 hours ago?

"omg!" max shouts. we all look at him scared. "we should have a triple something!!" we all look at him and laugh.

"no thanks, got no one to go with haha," june says and we laugh.

"relate," i say making noah gasp.

our home room teacher walks in and takes the roll. the whole time, i can't stop stealing glances at noah.

***

next chapter is the double something lol

go harass taylor again plz