Thank you

"BUZZ!" Vibrated Vernon's phone. He checked his phone and found out that someone have texted him
"Hello Vernon."
"Sorry,who is this?"
"Hold on,don't start to freak out"
"Who gave you my number?"
"Hmm, let me give you a hint. You offered me to wear your warm coat"
"Somi?"
"YES,damn.You got it and your cologne is so strong and smells so nice."
"Umm,thanks."
"Anyways,your coat is with me.Can I pass it to you at the Mama's Award?"
"Its Okay,you can take it.Well I heard that your Sister is a big fan of my group so you can give her or maybe you can keep it."
"Are you sure? I mean if it's not a problem then okay."
"I'm pretty sure and I got to go.I Guess see you around?"
"Okay, Bye Vernon."
"Bye"
Their text ended real quick. The girls went inside a big bus which could fit around 20 to 25 people. "Whose is your new Friend? Is it a he or a she? Do we know him or she?Is he or she polite? Does he or she acts?" Gushed Chungha. "Yah,unnie.Relax,you know seventeen right? And it is a he. His name is Vernon and he's kinda polite"sniggered Somi while looking at Doyeon unnie who is covering her head. "YAH,Doyeon-ah.You are being so weird ever since we got off.Did anything happened?"snapped Mina unnie. "Do you think what I think it is?"Chaeyoung suddenly babbled to Sejung unnie. Chaeyoung and Sejung made a guess that she met Mingyu,her ideal type and told everyone. They asked Doyeon if it was true and just in time Doyeon nodded while trying to smile. The girls teased each other and suddenly a voice is heard.  "YAH,YOU ALL DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.I MADE A FOOL OF MYSELF AND HE SAW ME PLUS HE HOLD MY HAND!"yelled Doyeon to the girls.The girls made romantic sounds which made Doyeon blush and shy. While seventeen were getting dressed for Mama's award, Mingyu sat on a chair dreaming about Doyeon. "Hyung,can you help me put on wear this watch on my left wrist?"asked Vernon but he realised that Minyu was dreaming. Vernon nudged at Mingyu's hand and told him to help him put onhis watch as his hands were wet. "Hyung,do you like that noona?"whispered Vernon. "W-who? Do you mean D-Doyeon-shi?"said Mingyu with his intermittent stutter.Vernon nodded and gave him a thumb up. " I knew you liked her since you and her were a MC for a show."Vernon teased. Whenever Mingyu is angry or sad,he always use to look at Doyeon's photo as it would soothe his nerves. Mingyu has liked Doyeon since they were MCs for a show but he knows that Doyeon likes him too. Mingyu is too scared to confess his feelings.

Seventeen got in their van and heads to the place so as other idols

Seventeen got in their van and heads to the place so as other idols.All the idols got interviewed and went inside the place. Ioi was sitting in the center behind the first row while Seventeen was sitting in the left side,first row. Ioi could see Seventeen as they were behind them.

After some time, it was finally ioi's time to perform

After some time, it was finally ioi's time to perform. Everybody clapped for them.Ioi performed Pick me up,Whatta Man and Very Very Very. Seventeen realised that their performance was after them so they quickly went to the backstage to change their clothes. Ioi went back to the backstage to change their clothes but just then Seventeen was going to pass by them so the two groups bowed to each other. Mingyu was looking at Doyeon the whole time until Somi caught his eyes. Mingyu quickly turned his head when he saw Somi catching his eyes at Doyeon which made Somi confused. Seventeen performed Clap,Mansae and Don't wanna cry.

All the idols were shocked as the fan chant was very loud and Seventeen was one of the best group

All the idols were shocked as the fan chant was very loud and Seventeen was one of the best group.All the performances were finished and it was time for the awards.Seventeen won the Best performance award while ioi won the Best New Artist Award.Seventeen and ioi were going to their dorm back. The two groups met at a bus stop and talked for a while. Vernon noticed that Somi was missing and after a while, Somi ran to her group shouting about something. " Unnies! Our bus is over there waiting!"shouted Somi while running to them. She didn't realised the floor was wet and Seventeen members were there. While running Somi stepped on a wet floor and was about to fall down but suddenly two hands were at her waist saving her from falling down. They both looked at each other's eyes. Vernon was bending down with his hands around Somi's waist. Vernon's dark brown eyes and His hair made Somi's stomach with butterflies. "Ar-are you o-okay?"stammered Vernon while helping Somi stand properly. Somi nodded with embarrassment and quickly told them that their bus is at another side and that they are going with Wanna One.Ioi were going back to their bus and Somi quickly thanked Vernon.While Seventeen was waiting for their van, ioi's bus past by them. Mingyu saw Wanna One and ioi together. He got jealous and glared at Seongwoo as he saw Seongwoo talking to Doyeon and he saw Seongwoo making Doyeon laugh and smile.Hoshi saw Mingyu glaring at someone and asked if something is wrong but Mingyu did not replied him. All the idols went back to their home safely. When Somi was about to go to sleep, she kept thinking about Vernon. The next day, all the idols flew back to South Korea but unfortunately Vernon's seat was far away from Somi's seating.
P.S
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and plz give love to this story.❤️