The fight

After days of shooting the episodes,it got air and the show had the highest ratings.It was also the top for reality shows.It was the last day at the house, everyone was pretty sad but excited too. "Guys,I have something to announce."smiled Mingyu. "Doyeon and I are....DATING!"shouted Mingyu as he kisses Doyeon's cheeks.Their manager made an official statement that they are dating.Everyone claps and howled. As they were eating, Wooshin noticed that Vernon and Somi were talking while eating.Wooshin surely looked scary when he was glaring at Vernon.When Somi went to her room, Wooshin punched Vernon and turned into a violent beast. The boys tried to stop them but couldn't . There were screams and shouts. Somi quickly tries to stop the fight but can't. Wooshin gets on top of Vernon and starting pinching him but Vernon quickly hits his neck and lock his legs. "YAH,GUYS!JUST STOP,what do you guys think you are doing?"shouted Somi. "You promised me that you won't fight but what is this?"said Somi with a scared. After they stopped fighting, they packed their bags and went to the international airport. The fans from Japan took pictures of them.

As they were sitting down in their seat, Dino was about to ask him about the fight but Vernon told him to not talk to him as he is in a bad mood

As they were sitting down in their seat, Dino was about to ask him about the fight but Vernon told him to not talk to him as he is in a bad mood. "I can't believe they fought."sighed Somi cleaning her phone case. After thinking for Long,Somi figured out the both boys like her.
Somi's POV
WOW,Heol. I can't believe Vernon and Wooshin likes me! This is such a mess,they are going to fight over me! Oh,someone is messaging me.Vernon just apologised to me, I should forgive him.
After the ride,they got off and waved bye to each other.Before they went their way,Somi quickly looked at Vernon if he's okay.

Seventeen went to their dorm and watched all the episodes from their show

Seventeen went to their dorm and watched all the episodes from their show. "Woah Doyeon and Somi are like twins.They made us laugh a lot."laughed Wonwoo. Vernon goes to the recording studio and records a cover song of Let her go.Even though he's a rapper,he tried his best to sing and added some rapping parts.
Vernon's phone rang and he saw Somi's number.He picks it up eagerly.
"Yah,Come to the location. My Sister wants to meet you,wear a mask too.I will message you the location,make sure to come. :)"murmured Somi
"Sure,I will also dress up nicely."grinned Vernon
Vernon quickly heads to the place. He notices Somi waving at him with a flower. "Yah,let's go to my sister's class quickly. I want you to take us pictures and take us to a journey."smiled Somi as she pulls Vernon's hand quickly. "OMO,Vernon oppa! I can't believe this,an idol at my school!This is way too awesome!"exclaimed Evelyn. Vernon smiled and took pictures for them.

After that,Vernon got in his car and drove the girls to a cafe

After that,Vernon got in his car and drove the girls to a cafe. "Wow,Vernon oppa has a big car and sure is a gentleman."teased Evelyn to Somi. "Evelyn,just call me Dude and create our fist bump thing."snapped Vernon. They ate and went to an park. "This Park is so big and looks flipping dope!Daebak,there's an ice cream there!"shouted Evelyn,jumping around. Vernon brought them the ice cream they wanted and took selfies.After spending the entire day having fun,the girls were exhausted. "Vernon,thank you for today.We will go on a cab,you have ride us many time."yawned Somi. Vernon refused and gently carried Evelyn on his shoulders as she was sleeping. They reached to his car and got in. "Yah,put on your seat belt."nagged Vernon but Somi was sleeping. Vernon quietly helped Somi put on her seat belt as she was sleeping.He quickly checks at the back seat of Evelyn is alright,then he quickly drove to their house as he realise it's already late.He knocks on Somi's house and his Father kindly welcomes him. He knew that her Father likes to joke and is kind to everyone.Mr Jeon asked Vernon to sleep at his house as it was late and maybe he may sleep while driving.Mr Jeon told Vernon that's it's not a problem and he should sleep at the guest room.As Vernon was sleeping,Mr Jeon want around checking if her daughters are sleeping in their room.Mr Jeon went inside and saw Vernon.He was about to close the door but he noticed a ring on his hand.After thinking for long,he recalls that,that's the ring Somi wanted to buy for Vernon when they were young.Mr Jeon couldn't believe it,he prepared himself to tell the truth about their childhood.The next morning,Mr Jeon and Vernon sat on the living room,drinking tea and coffee. "DADDY,WHERE'S MY FAVOURITE PINK STRAW AND MY SUNGLASSES!"shouted Somi.Somi got out of her room with her towel wrapped around her hair and a brush on her mouth.She didn't notice Vernon until she sat in the chair beside him. "Hi."smiled Vernon waving his hand. Somi screamed and ran to her room. "Did I scare her?"asked Vernon.Mr Jeon gave Vernon the definitely look and sat on the couch with him."Somi-Ah,Faster come here.I need to tell you guys something important!"yelled Mr Jeon goofing around.After Somi got ready,she sat down and listened to her dad.Mr Jeon explained everything about their friendship.Vernon and Somi tested each other it was fake but they both got the right answer. Vernon saw Somi wearing the dried pink bracelet while Somi saw Vernon wearing the S ring she gave him. They both couldn't believe their own eyes and hugged each other. "This is unbelievable!"grinned Somi.Vernon had to go to his company for work. He waved them goodbye and quickly drove to Pledis Building.When he entered the building,he was in a happy mood.His members were shocked that he wasn't even angry about yesterday. "Yah,did anything happen?"asked Mingyu.Vernon smiles and show him his teeth and then walks off.Wooshin and Somi did their MC job as usual.After the work was off,Wooshin  asked if Somi was free for a coffee.They both chit chat for about a hour and went their separate ways. Vernon switches on his television at his room and sees Wooshin and Somi.

 Vernon switches on his television at his room and sees Wooshin and Somi

"How dare he touch her head.Only I am suppose to protect her.How dare he!Such a annoying head he is."yelled Vernon to himself.

Wooshin's POV
I will make Somi mine.She and I make a good couple,I'm sure everyone knows that.She's cute when she acts.