Saranghae

"Yah Somi-Ah,do you know you're a MC for a show only for one day with Vernon and someone."urged Sohye.Somi couldn't believe it and checked her schedule which was true.She was nervous as many idols would watch her and ioi and seventeen are going to perform there. Ioi and seventeen reached to mcountdown show and got ready at their room. "Don't worry,you will do great."grinned Joshua as he touched Vernon's shoulder. He sure wasn't ready.

They surely had fun doing their job

They surely had fun doing their job. "Guys,where in the world is Yoojung?" asked Mina eating dumplings in a chopstick. "Ah,she ran to the backstage for a while to search for Jimin."replied Nayoung. "YAH, PABO JIMIN." shouted Yoojung running as fast as a lion. Jimin turned around and was hugged by Yoojung tightly. Jimin blushes and giggled. "Yeah, I missed you a lot." smiled Yoojung. "Aigoo, my baby is sad." laughed Jimin. He was about to take a selfie but his cheek was kissed by Yoojung's soft lips.

Vernon and Somi were done with the MC thing and went back to their room

Vernon and Somi were done with the MC thing and went back to their room. Vernon bowed very Low and ran to a random corner to hide his tears so that nobody sees him. He was pretty happy and sad to see Somi.
Wooshin'POV
Wow,mcountdown is so cruel. They made Vernon and Somi the MC one day, they didn't even choose me.  I hope Somi likes me back
"Yah it was really weird between Vernon and me, we didn't even talk for real." gushed Somi.
[Breaking News!]
Netizens saw Wooshin from Up10TION and Somi from ioi hanging out together. Whats going on between them? Could they be dating? Till then SHA News!
"What the hell,let's go hit the news reporter."babbled Xiao as he's trying to Wooshin read the news.Vernon was surely mad then he was clenching his fist every moment."What is this?We only hung out,we ain't dating."shouted Somi being angry.After a while,their company confirmed that they aren't dating which made Vernon relieved.Mingyu and Doyeon went on a theme park for a date and they decided to take their group and some of the member of Wanna One together. "Don't worry kids,I will pay for you guys."babbled Mingyu.Vernon looked at Somi almost every single moment."Yah Sohye,isn't Park Woojin your fixed pick?You should talk to him."Whispered Yoojung. Sohye shook her head and quickly covered her face which made Woojin a little bit suspicious.They were about to ride on the roller coaster but Mina asked if she could sit beside jinyoung as she was a big fan of him so Woojin accepted and sat beside Sohye.Sohye was nervous and she was blushing so Woojin decided to start a conversation with her while waiting for everyone to settle down on their seat. "I watched produce 101 season 2 and found out you liked me so thank you for that.I hope you support me for life."said Woojin trying hard not to blush. Sohye was Glad Woojin could make her laugh as he had a sense of humour.The boys and the girls had fun in the park and thanked each other. Most of them had cars and motorbikes so they decided to drop people they wanted.Vernon asked Somi to get in his car and Somi did as Vernon did not want any other boys to drop Somi off.While driving the car was pretty silent so Somi tried to talk with Vernon but Vernon was answer her in short words with a cold face.All of a sudden,they began to argue as Vernon started to raise his voice.They reached to Somi's place,she slammed the door crying and walking fast to her place.Vernon felt guilty as she was crying,he quickly ran to her and back hugged her."Get off me.. I c-can't believe you would say such things to me."stammered Somi as she was crying,trying to get off Vernon's arms but he was too strong. "I'm sorry,I couldn't think straight.I was mad as I heard about the news.I really like you,I can die for you for real.Actually I liked you from the start when we were young.I was jealous as I thought you were really dating Wooshin...Somi-Ah,saranghae."stuttered Vernon as he let go Somi.Somi turned to Vernon and lean into him.Her soft lips touched to his and kissed. Somi ran to her house and blushed.Vernon was shocked and stood on that position."I'm not gonna wash my mouth."smiled Vernon as he drove to his house back.Somi texted Wooshin that she is sorry and she chose Vernon instead of him. The next day,"Yah I'm at your company with my manager.Come the your manager's office."texted Vernon to Somi. Somi quickly ran to the office and saw Vernon with his manger talking to hers. "Let's date."whispered Vernon as Somi nods her head. The two company shakes hands and confirm the news that they are dating .