She looks like her

The next morning,Vernon's Dad told him
that he and Vernon were going to their old house.Its was very old, they left that house when Vernon was 6 year old. "Vernon,hurry up. You're like a turtle, you are so slow. We have to get many stuff from our old house"nagged Mr Choi,Vernon's Dad.

Vernon kissed his Mother on her cheeks as a  goodbye kiss and hugged her Sister before going out

Vernon kissed his Mother on her cheeks as a  goodbye kiss and hugged her Sister before going out. "Dad, let's go"replied Vernon while eating a donut.As his Father was driving, Vernon listened to music in his headphone while closing his eyes. He suddenly remember his old Friend which was a girl. He quickly opened his eyes, trying to breathe properly. Mr Choi was worried if something happened to him and asked if he was alright. "Dad, do you remember my old Friend?She and I were close friends but suddenly.."asked Vernon in a soft voice hanging his head Low.

His Father remember Somi but didn't tell Vernon her name

His Father remember Somi but didn't tell Vernon her name. His Father acted like he doesn't know and told Vernon that he knows nothing. Vernon signed and wondered how his Friend is. He remembers every single time with her but Destiny haven't reach to Vernon and Somi. They both were close.When they were young and they didn't ask for names. Now that they have grew up, they still doesn't recognise each other. "Somi-Ah, let's clean
up our house now."groaned Mrs Jeon,Somi's Mother. "Ugh,fine."replied Somi with a lazy posture. Somi was cleaning her messy big room until she saw a big dusty box in her old school bag.She picked it up with delight wondering if there was anything special. As soon as she opened the box, she saw many letters and toys. What made her interested was the dried colour pink and white bracelet. She suddenly remember a Friend which was a male. She wanted to know who he was but now that she is grown up, it had become more difficult to find out who he is.She put the bracelet in her right hand and made it a lucky charm for her.She read the letters and remembered a moment. It was the young her and that boy looking at a puppy and touching it. That was when they became friends. She remembered that she had shifted house. She asked her mom if she could go to her old house to check her iteams, Mrs Jeon nods her head and gave her the keys. Somi asked Yoojung if she could company her. Yoojung accepted Somi's offer and drove to the place. Once Vernon got off his dad's car, he quickly put on a mask and a cap.He entered his old house with his Father. Vernon quickly took off his cap and grabbed his hair and hit his head as his memory of him and his old friend was instantly stuck on his head. "Is something wrong?"asked Mr Choi in a concern voice. Vernon told his Father that he had a headache and a fever. Just then when he was about to finish his sentence,he fainted and his lips were pale. Mr Choi started to panic as he did not have his phone with him and Vernon had put his phone somewhere. Mr Choi went out and saw Somi. He recognised her as he saw her Instagram post with Vernon. " Sorry Somi-Shi, I'm Vernon's Father,your Friend's Father.And my dear Son has fainted! Can I please call a doctor from your phone?" Exclaimed Mr Choi in a scared tone. Yoojung realised that he's really Vernon's Father and told Somi. " ANYTHING FOR SURE, but where is he?"asked Somi. Mr Choi quickly leaded the girls to his old house and called the doctor. Yoojung quickly grabbed a towel and a bowl of cold water. She made the towel wet and squeezed the water out and put it on Vernon's forehead. "Wow, unnie. You are a quick thinker and a good person."commanded Somi. "Yah,my boyfriend,Jimin taught me this."insisted Yoojung. " You must have missed him since he is in America with his group members for interviews."replied Somi. Yoojung nodded and thought about Jimin while Somi kept on wetting the towel and squeezing the towel to put on his forehead.Mr Choi chatted with the girls about Vernon and his life.Somi was surprised that her old house was near Vernon's old house. The sad thing is Mr Choi didn't share about Vernon's and Somi's friendship when they were young. After waiting for a while, the family doctor came and checked Vernon's health. "Apparently he's stressed and he does not drink enough water ,that's why he's weak and he keeps getting a memory which disturbs him. Once he finds out about his memory than he won't be disturbed. Make sure he rest well and make him drink the medicine and more water"consoled the doctor to Mr Choi as Mr Choi was worried. The doctor left and the girls tried to cheer Mr Choi up. Suddenly Vernon opened his eyes and asked what happened with his pale face. Somi explained everything to Vernon. Vernon saw his Father forcing a fake smile,hiding his sad face. Vernon apologised to his Father while his father gently helped Vernon to sit up and drink water. The girls told Mr Choi that they have to go and Mr Choi congratulated them for winning an award before the girls went off.
While Mr Choi was searching for something in the store room, Vernon investigated his room if he had anything about his old Friend. Suddenly he pulled out a drawer that had written "TOP Secret". He saw many love letters written by himself and many toys and small soft cute bears.