Shocking News

[Breaking News!]
An unknown fan of KPOP has threatened idols that she is going to do something harmful to the Korean idols or their siblings.She has been aiming for Bts,Apink,ioi,btob and many more. The investigation is still going on since yesterday. Make sure to be careful and aware all the time. Till then SHA News!
All the idols were shocked when they watched and read the news. Almost everyone was shocked. "Hyung, I-I'm scared.."stammered Dino. "Yah,the investigation is going on.Don't worry, I will protect you." Said wonwoo hugging Dino while others are shock.
"WHAT?!?"shouted Nayoung to the TV while other girls were hugging each other. "This TV is spoiled,let's buy a new one or maybe my ears and eyes are betraying me."urged Doyeon. "I need to protect my Sister and inform my family!"shouted Somi to herself,holding Sejong's hand.

Everyone was shocked but Doyeon acted like she is surprised even thought she wasn't which made ioi laugh

Everyone was shocked but Doyeon acted like she is surprised even thought she wasn't which made ioi laugh. "Yah,make sure to improve in your acting skills"chuckled Mina. "Girls,listen. Today is the last KPOP idol Award. Let's do this thing and end it but be careful as well"said in a serious tone by their manager. "Manager-nim ,I'm really scared. Plus we are going to attend an award show today,what if that unknown girl does something?" Babbled Vernon. Their manager got really angry and frustrated then started Scolding Vernon for talking nonsense. Vernon apologised to his manager and then his manager slammed the door. Vernon quickly took his medicine which made others worried."Vernon-Ah, are you sick or something?"asked Seungkwan. Vernon nodded his head,swallowing his tablet.
Seventeen got dressed and went to their van so as ioi. Everyone was joking and talking about debuting while Vernon was quiet worrying about the news he watched this evening. "Guys, we have reached the place. Let's hope we can win an award to make our fans proud of us and make our efforts and hardwork was worth it ."shouted S.coups in a nervous voice and a loud so that each of the member can hear. They walked down the

red carpet and got interviewed like usual

Many fans and idols who didn't know seventeen were shocked by their visuals

Seventeen and ioi sat on their seats and then found out that they were sitting in the same table. The table could fit around 26 to 27 people. The two groups talked about debuting and other things. Vernon was worried and he was shaking after hearing the news he has watched this evening. Doyeon then whispered to sohye, "Yah,everyone looks so good looking especially my mingyuie." Sohye faked a cough and then replied,"I only think about my Park Woojin from Wanna One." Suddenly there were gun shots sound and the lights were turned off.Everyone was screaming and shouting.Everyone used their phone for light and ran in and out. Seventeen and ioi got out safely but then Vernon noticed Somi is missing. The girls and boys looked around but couldn't find her. "I'm going in to find her."panicked Vernon. He ran in the award place and saw everyone screaming and running. He checked everyone and shouted Somi's name. Vernon searches every corner of each room.He then heard someone crying and then he heard his name being shouted out. He turned around and sww Somi crying and running fast as a deer then hugged him tightly as she was scared to death . Butterflies flew in Vernon's Stomach,teasing him. "Vernon-Ah,the dangerous woman got Red Velet and Btob.."sobs Somi. Vernon suggested Somi to stay behind but Somi disagreed to his option and told him that she's a black belt in Taekwondo which made him impressed. Vernon and Somi tipped toe and made a plan. They sneaked in by the back door and saw the girl calling someone and went out of the hostage room.Vernon and Somi saw Red Velvet and Btob tied in a chair and saw their mouth tapped. Vernon and Somi put their fingers to their lips to signal them to be quiet like a mice. Vernon helped the boys while Somi helped the girls out. Vernon felt as if his heart was going to be ripped out of his chest.The boys and the girls quietly got out from the back door and ran. The girl ended her call and went inside. Just then, she saw that the ropes were left untied on the floor.She checked every room and then just then saw them getting out of the door. While getting out, the girl took out her gun and pulled her trigger.She was about to shoot Somi but just then Vernon saw that woman and pulled Somi away. Vernon's back got shot and falls down,kneeling down I his knees.The girl was going to pull Somi's hair but just then Somi spines kick her stomach and arm locked her. Luckily the cops came in and arrested the girl. Somi cried and hugged Vernon tightly. Seventeen and ioi spots them and quickly calls the ambulance. ioi and Seventeen falls asleep outside the operation room,waiting for the Doctors to finish the surgery except for Somi. Somi had been crying ever since Vernon got shot. As soon as the Doctors got out of the room,Somi wiped her tears and asked how Vernon was. "He's fine, he just needs to rest for months and eat his medicine. He also needs to stop his activities.You can go inside and check on him."smiled the doctor. Somi ran inside the room and talked with him.Vernon opened his eyes and tried to talk with her. "Yah,you are my Friend and o-of course, I can't let you get shoot by that dangerous girl. We became friends a few days ago as well."stuttered Vernon. Seventeen and ioi finally woke up and checked on Vernon. The room was full of laughter and conversation. Suddenly it's was interrupted by Seventeen's manager. Their manager apologised to Vernon and thanks him and Somi for saving the day. Somi talked with Wonwoo which made Vernon uncomfortable.
[Breaking News!]
The girl who threatened the idols, shot Vernon from Seventeen. She has been arrested,she seems to be jealous of idols as she was once a trainee and was supposed to debut but the group was cancelled.She also nearly harmed Red Velvet and Btob but luckily Vernon from Seventeen and Somi From ioi quickly helped them escape.It was really a hard and a scaring time.Korea has been having more cops and investigators everywhere.Till then, SHA News!

Everyone who watched and read the news were shocked that she shot Vernon.Btob and Red Velvet thanked Somi and Vernon and eventually they all became good friends but sadly Vernon couldn't sing or dance well as he was injured and had to rest at home.He couldn't visit anymore.