Harry, Nervous To Perform

"Harry styles used to get nervous before performing big shows with the band, and sometimes he still does"

REQUESTED BY: - Own Idea

~~~
When your job was getting to entertain people how could you not love it? Harry styles did. He didn't find it taxing on his soul, and he didn't find himself hitting snooze on his alarm several times a morning contemplating if it was worth it. He just absolutely loved everything about it.

The only problem that Harry Styles found with what he did was that every time it came to performances all he wanted to do was hurl his guts up from nerves. Sometimes he would find somebody and curl up close to them, trying to zap whatever strength he could from their presence.

The band had a big show to perform tonight and Harry was currently curled into Liam's side, internally fighting himself to keep his insides in place.

Harry hated how his anxiety's sometimes got the better of him, he was a young boy so full of charisma and potential, but sometimes it took so much for him just to be able to get out on the stage and do what he loved, even with four others to share the spotlight with.

Thinking back to his X-Factor days, he wished his anxiety would just go the hell away, he was born to do this stuff, or at least that was how he felt inside himself. But still his anxiety would go back and forth between being non-existent and smacking him straight in the face.  Tonight the boys were going to be performing at Wembley Stadium and they just would not leave him alone, the more he thought about the performance the more he clung to Liam's side.

"Harry," Liam looked down at the younger boy, wrapping his hand around his back and pulling him closer "You alright mate?"

"Yeah, Fine." He nodded, 'oh god' Harry felt as if he was about to hurl, and he really didn't want to do it all over Liam.

"How are you feeling?"

"Fine." Harry mumbled somewhat incoherently, Liam took this to mean that he actually wasn't,

"Do you want some water?" Harry nodded, and Liam got up to retrieve some. Returning to where he had left the youngest member of the band he found him missing, searching around he located him in the bathroom hovering over the toilet.

"Oh Hazza," Liam placed his hand on the boys back "It's going to be fine."

"I'm going to be sick." Harry said, around what sounded to be a mouthful of saliva.

"It's okay Harry," Liam reassured, feeling how fast he was breathing under his hand, "you need to try and calm down before you have a panic attack."

"I can't" he cried, dry heaving over the toilet. Liam watched on as he continued to heave for a few more minutes nothing coming up, handing him the glass of water he had retrieved earlier when he seemed to be done.

"Harry, how can I help you?"

Harry stayed sitting in the bathroom, sipping his water before answering, "Cuddles?"

"Sure, should we go and find the others?"

Helping Harry up of the floor, and taking the glass from his hand, placing on the bathroom sink, the pair went off to find the other boys. Latching onto Louis once they did so, while Niall and Zayn tried to reassure the anxious boy that all would be okay by reminding him of the other times he had felt this way and everything had been fine.

Thankfully by the time show time rolled around Harry was feeling much better and the show went off without a single problem.

__________
__________