Harry, Sick; Trying To Hide It

"One Direction are having a reunion tour, but, Harry just so happens to be sick. Louis and Niall catch on, despite Harry trying to be subtly about his illness. Louis and Niall try to take of him, chaos ensues."

REQUESTED BY: - futureauthorkm5

~~~
Hearing a sneeze, Louis whipped his head around to see none other than his band mate, Harry, messily wiping his nose on his sleeve. 'Great' He thought to himself, if Harry was sick then that meant the next few days were sure to be a challenge. You see, as the youngest member of the band, Harry had a real hatred of feeling as if he was being babied, and not being allowed to be independent... and he was independent, probably more so than the other boys. Certainly more so than he was at any rate, sighing, Louis made a mental note to keep a close watch over his potentially sick band-mate as the day progressed.

"Guys, get a move on would you!" Liam called, coming into the cramped space that was the entertainment area of the tour bus. "Interview in ten."

"We're ready, just let me grab a bottle of water first." Harry said walking over to the small fridge on the bus and getting a chilled bottle of water out of it, sniffling subtly as he did so. He'd woken up that morning to a pounding headache, which had since progressed to a migraine, and for some random reason, his stupid sinuses had decided that today was the day they would choose to react to all the pollen in the air... and just for the record, he had discovered pretty much instantaneously that there was absolutely no fun to be had when it came to sneezing with a migraine.

-

"Is Harry alright?" Niall asked Louis quietly, not having missed the way he had grimaced upon entry to the well-lit interview room.

"I don't know." Louis answered honestly, trying to be sneaky as he glanced out of his peripheral vision at the boy in question. "I don't think he's feeling all that great to be honest."

Niall nodded knowingly, it was no secret that Harry being sick was a touchy subject, "What do you propose we do?" He asked, "We have a concert tonight, don't we?"

"Yeah, we do." Louis said, creasing up his forehead in thought, "Give me to the end of the interview, I'll come up with something."

"Okay." Niall said nervously, not at all excited about whatever Louis may possibly come up with. Louis' plans weren't always known for being the best, and he just hoped that he wasn't about to get screwed over in the process.

-

"So guys, come back tour? What's on the agenda?" The interviewer asked, sitting across from the boys as she entered the room.

"Uhh, *Sniff* um, pretty much just going to try and pick up where, *Sniff* where we left off, isn't that right boys?" Harry asked looking at his band mates, handing the question over for them to finish answering.

"Yeah, what Harry says, so as the public know, when we went on hiatus we left our last album un-toured, so yeah, we have those songs, and yeah..." Liam said, answering the question, while seeming to remain none the wiser to Harry's deteriorating situation.

"Okay, so is there anything special planned for tonight's show? First show back, right? I bet you guys are super hyped." The interviewer said, continuing the interview.

'Argh, I hope not.' Harry thought to himself, he was feeling really nauseous, no thanks to the pounding in his head, and while he was sure the fans would probably eat it up... not in a cool way, he really didn't fancy embarrassing himself in front of however many people by losing his stomach contents on stage. Nope! He had been close to that in the past, and he hadn't liked it much then either... and besides, he wanted to be remembered for far greater things then being one of the many singers to blow chunks on stage.