(Larry?) Harry, Tummy Ache

" Can you write one where Harry eats too much and gets a stomach ache, but he thinks it will go away on its own, until he's suddenly feeling really sick and has to throw up? He's nauseous and achy and cuddly with Louis as he tries to avoid it before he finally has to give in. "

REQUESTED BY: -    JustinsMyLife

~~~
What could he say? Harry liked food. Maybe not as much as Niall did, but, still enough to be occasionally damaging; which was exactly how Harry had gotten himself in his current predicament: sitting next to Louis on the couch, an uncomfortable, almost sick, feeling in the pit of his stomach.

It wasn't often that he ate himself sick, but, when he did, it usually didn't end well – more often than not, that meant finding himself with his head in the toilet. Usually while feeling somewhat sorry for himself.

-

Looking over at his friend, Louis frowned. "You alright there, Harry?"

Having been lost in his own discomfort, Harry jumped, "Huh? What? Yeah, I'm good." He answered, trying his hardest to hide the grimace a rather painful cramp brought on.

"Okay," Louis nodded, "want to pick a movie?"

"Yeah, sounds good." Harry said, hoping it would help to take his mind off whatever it was that his insides were doing.

Going to stand up, Harry quickly found himself having to sit down again; his stomach protesting the attempted movement. "Uhh, Lou, could you perhaps just bring me a few to choose from?"

Louis once again frowned; it was painfully obvious that something was up with Harry. Briefly considering the idea of a boner being involved, he nodded, standing up to collect his favourite movies for Harry to decide from.

"Here," Louis said, placing the movies down on the coffee table.

"Thanks," Harry smiled, cautiously leaning forward to look at the movies, setting about choosing which one he desired to watch the most.

Finally deciding on 'Grease', Harry handed it over to Louis before leaning back against the couch and closing his eyes momentarily. He really needed a distraction, preferably pronto.

Taking the decided upon movie, Louis proceeded to put it in the player. 'Why can't he just admit something is up? It would be so much easier.'

Grabbing the remote, Louis returned to his place.

Taking the blanket from the back of the couch, he could have sworn he heard a moan coming from the man beside him. Now Louis was really worried – it definitely wasn't a boner.

Shrugging, he hit play on the movie. Surely Harry would tell him what was going on in due time.

-

"Lou," Harry whined a short while later.

"Yes, Harry?" Louis asked, looking across at his friend with a mischievous smile.

"My tummy hurts," Harry whined, wrapping his arms around his middle. The action made him seem so much younger than he was, Harry was often like that though, especially when he didn't feel too well.

"Oh, Haz," Louis said, opening up his arms so the younger boy could crawl inside, "do you know why?"

Harry blushed, [an action Louis couldn't help but find cute], "I think I ate too much."

"Again?" Louis sighed, not missing the glisten that was present in Harry's emerald eyes as he nodded.

Louis scoffed in a failed attempt not to laugh, "You're as bad as bloody Niall."