Niall, Sick; From Liam

"Niall catches Liam's sickness and the boys don't believe him thinking he just wants some attention"

REQUESTED BY: - Mariyams123

~~~
Liam had gotten sick a week ago, and the week had felt like forever for all the boys who were all trying their hardest to help him back to the land of the living, they always seemed to forget how much they needed Liam until he was sick and not able to help them as he usually did.

Not to mention the trouble the boys tended to get into when he wasn't around to keep them all in line, it was never a good idea to leave Louis alone for too long, he would get bored or start to feel mischievous and being the eldest of them all he was somewhat of a ring leader when it came to the bands pranks. Harry never helped matters egging Louis along and finding his antics funny, it often made Liam's job of attempting to keep them all in check rather difficult.

Luckily Liam wasn't deathly sick, it had started a week ago, he had complained to Niall about having a headache, and it had than worsened over the next couple of days until he also had a fever, not to mention a hacking cough. The boys had all forced Liam to stay in bed, seeing to his every need; it probably wasn't completely necessary but the boys wanted their 'Daddy' back on his feet as soon as possible.

It was on the seventh and last day of his sickness that Niall had woken up with headache and scratchy throat, it was safe to say that Niall James Horan was feeling like complete and utter crap.

He sat up on the side of his bed, thinking longingly of having a hot shower to ease the pain in his head, he also really wanted to crawl back into bed and sleep, his body felt completely exhausted. Unfortunately for him while Liam had been sick the band had fallen behind schedule, so he was just going to have to tough it out and hope that the boys would comfort him through the day. He guessed his day would be full of quick naps in the cramped van as they made their way to and from the various interviews and other tasks they had planned for the day.

Once 9AM rolled around all the boys were up and ready to head out and go to their first interview of the day, Niall had swallowed down some paracetamol, hoping that it would help his headache, so far it was yet to kick in, and he still had three hours until he could take another dose.

Standing around waiting for the car to arrive, he found himself taking in Liam's appearance he certainly looked much healthier than he had, his eyes still had that tired and bruised appearance of somebody that was sick, but putting that aside he seemed much better.

Niall again thought longingly of just staying home and sleeping as Liam had done for the previous week, but with how far behind they were he didn't think it would go down too well with management. Plus he feared that the others would find his sickness to coincidental and accuse him of faking it just to get more time off.

When the band were all in the car together and heading off he tried to tell Louis that he didn't feel well, "Louey," he tried not to whine from his seat next to the energetic English man, " I have a headache, and my throat hurts." He found it difficult to speak around what felt like swelling in his throat.

Louis sighed loudly, making extra effort to emphasise the sound, "Niall, we just got done with Liam being sick, we don't have time for this." He ground out impatiently, making no effort at all to further acknowledge the younger boy, hopping out of the car once they arrived walking off to the dressing room muttering under his breath about how now was not the time for Niall to fake being sick just to get attention.

Niall stayed in the car for a few minutes longer than the other boys, digging out a cough lolly from his pocket to soothe his sore throat, he felt like crying with how crappy he was feeling, and the knowledge that Louis hadn't believed him was just making him feel worse. He managed to make it all the way to the halfway point of their second interview before he started to cough, it was a dry irritated cough; and his sore throat wasn't helping him try and suppress it, earning himself a dirty look from Louis each time he had to turn away to allow them free.