0. Fallen Angel Of Hell & Heaven

Who am I? Jeon Jungkook...

Who am I to you? A burden...

Who are they? Six boys who don't know who they're messing with...

Who created me? The holy gods; the same beings who created anything and everything...

Who is god? And who is the devil? The creators of your worst nightmare; Me...

What is classified as malicious and innocent? I don't know at this point, you tell me... Let's be honest with ourselves, we'll never know for sure! Especially me...

Jeon Jungkook; created by gods to mature into a living killing machine, son of a mad scientist who had lost her husband years ago and responsible for the darkest murder cases. Was I made with evil or good intentions? Who knows?

God and my mother thought I was an angel...

But, I'm the fallen angel trying to climb my way back up to heaven after committing several disturbing sins. In other words, I'm nothing but sinful to whoever you are and this cruel world... Someone just end my pathetic existence already!

One question I can't seem to answer is why you six boys love me unconditionally?

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️
Hey Guys!

Just a quick note to my previous readers;
I am so sorry for unpublishing this story very suddenly! While reading my story from the start I realised that the flow wasn't right, my punctuation was the worst and the detail was very boring and basic in a way. So if you are reading this I just want to recommend to reread the edited version of this story♥️♥️♥️

This story is a fanfic about Jungkook and the other members of BTS falling in love! In other words, this story is OT7 (A 7 way relationship) based from mainly Jungkook's POV. Throughout this specific story you can expect; fluff, dark topics, gory situations and gay relationships.

Don't like? Simply, don't read!